Auto respond to DMs

MinehutAdmin

Having an auto respond to private messages feature would be very helpful. We use zendesk for support, but users of course will go wherever they see for support. An addon I used when I was on xenforo was https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-auto-responder.4583/

• Permission node to enable auto responses
  • Set auto response when someone messages you
  • Exclude group from getting your auto response (so if another staff member dm's me they don't get it)
  • Set expiry for auto response (can use as a vacation response)

@Adriano Faria I don't see a discussion section for the resource so I'll just post here -

Would be great if you could add an option to disable that warning message atop all pages. I don't like the idea of always having that there if I want to have auto responses enabled (which I always will).

Also the ability to whitelist / blacklist groups that do or don't get your auto response.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll be purchasing and installing it for now and hope you add those in a future version 🙂

1 minute ago, Trent Hensler said:

I don't see a discussion section for the resource so I'll just post here

There’s a support topic:

2 minutes ago, Trent Hensler said:

Would be great if you could add an option to disable that warning message atop all pages. I don't like the idea of always having that there if I want to have auto responses enabled (which I always will).

Also the ability to whitelist / blacklist groups that do or don't get your auto response.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll be purchasing and installing it for now and hope you add those in a future version

I’ll take your suggestions in consideration in a future version. 👍

Archived