The license key is not valid.

liviu2004

Just logged on to my site and saw this, re entered my licence key and got this error

The license key supplied is not valid. Please check the provided key and try again or contact technical support for more assistance.

Thought I had my licence revoked for moaning too much recently, so I'm glad I'm not the only one 😅

51 minutes ago, Duken said:

Looks like ipb license check server is down?

I guess so. 
Unfortunately this seems to slow down our whole community!?
invisioncommunity.com is also very slow (from europe) and gave me a lot of "504 - Bad Gateway"-errors...

30 minutes ago, Koper74 said:

I guess so. 
Unfortunately this seems to slow down our whole community!?
invisioncommunity.com is also very slow (from europe) and gave me a lot of "504 - Bad Gateway"-errors...

Me to... Ipb forum loads slow and my own site does the same ( www.duken.nl ) hosted in Germany.

So this is not a very good thing. Of license server is down, forums are extremely slow? 😞

so as mine

My screen :

image.thumb.png.e6fc3dc967ba15d423259ec832d7c6d8.png

But my license is valid.

And refresh license is not a solution. They have patch i think for it. But i cannot install it because of license invalid. This is tipically situation of ipb. Later for every update you will have some issues.

If you're still getting the error and Refreshing of Licence Data does not helps, then try to enter your key again.

Click this button:
image.png.26fd0a64978825857f792b5ed55a21d3.png
Enter the same key you're already activated for this installation.

It worked for me, hope this helps.

Archived