request for a new constant

there is quite an annoying debug log that fills up my log all the time:

if ( \defined('\IPS\DEBUG_LOG') and \IPS\DEBUG_LOG )
		{
			\IPS\Log::debug( "\n\n------------------------------------\ncURL REQUEST: {$this->url}\n------------------------------------\n\n" . var_export( $this->dataForLog, TRUE ) . "\n\n------------------------------------\nRESPONSE\n------------------------------------\n\n" . $output, 'request' );
		}

and if i have disabled curl:

if ( \defined( '\IPS\DEBUG_LOG' ) and \IPS\DEBUG_LOG ) {
            \IPS\Log::debug( "\n\n------------------------------------\nSOCKETS REQUEST: {$this->url}\n------------------------------------\n\n{$request}\n\n------------------------------------\nRESPONSE\n------------------------------------\n\n" . $response, 'request' );
        }

they fill up the log when DEBUG_LOG is enabled, often times my own debug messages get buried and it is a chore to sort thru them (cause depending on what i'm working with) there can be several of these messages that appear in the log. so it would be nice if there is also like DEBUG_HTTP_REQUEST that needs to be enabled to log them? 

Ok I'll raise your request internally - but also point out using the "advanced search" icon on the system logs allows you to filter by "categories" (so you can select everything except these request logs, if you're having trouble finding your own custom logs).

Archived