Include advert banners in notification emails

Mike Gholson

Hi all,

I think it would be great to have a method to include advertisement banners in the notification email system.  Right now the only options are to include social links and promoted content.  See attachment.  I would also like to have another option to include specific ad banners from the advertising system.

342915306_Screenshot2019-05-2511_30_56.thumb.png.8ed06b0b7076a4c10e1bb9e6444342c7.png

PS:  I realize there is an email system to send out advertisements by themselves.  This idea is to add a banner or two to the notification emails at the bottom.  Possibly call it "Include advertisement" as an on/off switch. When that's turned on, there would be a way to select which banners are included.  Option would be to enable it for a certain number of days or specific expiration date.

4 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure if you're aware, but 4.4 introduced an email advertisement option:

Thanks Stuart.  Not really sure how this works.  Does it add the advert to the standard notification system or does it send out direct ads (without notifications)?

Mike

Just now, Mike Gholson said:

Thanks Stuart.  Not really sure how this works.  Does it add the advert to the standard notification system or does it send out direct ads (without notifications)?

Mike

There's a new tab in the 'advertisement' section and what it does is ad your adverts to all outgoing emails

Archived