4TECH support topic

Hi man. I still have problem with this theme from mobile. I have this problem since I installed it. 

Can you help me?

And about what we want for future version, i write a post earlier in April, you haven't changed anything. I really love this theme and i don't want to change it, i just bought it.

15 minutes ago, WyNN3r said:

Hi man. I still have problem with this theme from mobile. I have this problem since I installed it. 

Can you help me?

And about what we want for future version, i write a post earlier in April, you haven't changed anything. I really love this theme and i don't want to change it, i just bought it.

We try to fix everyting on a new version, with improved code and much more options for users

Read : https://tectonicpx.com/board/index.php?/topic/4-progress/

I saw a new bug.

When I upload a photo, after I select it from "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." , the picture multiplies. 

(in the screenshot i tried to upload an icon with ro flag) I zoom in it so you can see the multiplies.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.fb2ecb3015990dbeeec3ade6614214e2.png

1 hour ago, WyNN3r said:

I saw a new bug.

When I upload a photo, after I select it from "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." , the picture multiplies. 

(in the screenshot i tried to upload an icon with ro flag) I zoom in it so you can see the multiplies.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.fb2ecb3015990dbeeec3ade6614214e2.png

For the moment all bugs are from old code, that's the reason for why we work to rebuild all themes! You will no longer have this problem on new version i will let you a sneak peak in private!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 11:31 AM, doc said:

For the moment all bugs are from old code, that's the reason for why we work to rebuild all themes! You will no longer have this problem on new version i will let you a sneak peak in private!

Any eta on the update for this theme? :3 I saw you started rolling out some updates for other themes and got uber excited ❤️😉 

• 7 months later...

Hello there, i have purchased this theme, but IPB will not allow me to download it unless im specifically on 4.5, If the theme is incompatible, I would like to fix it myself, would it me possible for you to send the files over to me? Or if you can update it to 4.6 please and thank you

11 hours ago, Aiba said:

Hello there, i have purchased this theme, but IPB will not allow me to download it unless im specifically on 4.5, If the theme is incompatible, I would like to fix it myself, would it me possible for you to send the files over to me? Or if you can update it to 4.6 please and thank you

Hello sir, it will be updated for 4.6 and it's a little bit diffrent for 4.6 i will send you a message.

• 4 weeks later...