Community

7 hours ago, Joel R said:

Just to clarify, those articles are published in the Pages app, which is a first party native app to Invision Community.  It is not built on WordPress.  

Yea totally. I was just saying how I wish it could show comments like that, but on my Wordpress posts. I know there was a plugin for it at one point, but it's outdated, and the plugin developer told me it would cost me $20,000 for him to re-do it. Sigh.

I had a plugin built years ago called Wordvision – when I posted a story in Wordpress, it would also simultaneously make a thread in the forums. Then at the bottom of that story, it would display the comment count. Wish I could still use it. 

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Yea totally. I was just saying how I wish it could show comments like that, but on my Wordpress posts. I know there was a plugin for it at one point, but it's outdated, and the plugin developer told me it would cost me $20,000 for him to re-do it. Sigh.

Just convert your WordPress posts to Pages records and your problems are solved. 

11 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I had a plugin built years ago called Wordvision – when I posted a story in Wordpress, it would also simultaneously make a thread in the forums. Then at the bottom of that story, it would display the comment count. Wish I could still use it. 

I'll do it for $19,000. Just saying. 

donald duck money GIF

Btw, i don't think i'll ever buy pages or blogs apps by IPS, but i definitely would consider buying an integration solution for WP if it will be created and supported by IPS.

Edited by Mr 13

Isn't there an addon in the marketplace to add categories to blogs

UPDATE - sorry I misread, there is an addon for Club categories, not blogs...my bad

Edited by ibaker

19 hours ago, AtariAge said:

Just wanted to add my voice to Categories for blogs.  Blogs are quite heavily used on my forum, and I am repeatedly asked about this.

Thank you,

..Al

This was discussed internally again yesterday.