Forum Time Running +1hr

Day_

I do have a ticket open with a current issue which I have updated with this, but as it's the weekend was wondering if anyone may have come across this and can point me in the right direction of what could be causing this whilst I wait.

Basically I moved my site to a new server, since then the time is off as tasks are showing as being run with the time shown as one hour ahead, we have topics scheduled to open and lock which are all over the place right now.

WHM Server time is correct.

176742537_Screenshot2019-05-05at10_46_25.thumb.png.d97e46ed262b52f5d49728095e1d61de.png

I ran a query on the database to check the timezone, this is also correct

1113328101_Screenshot2019-05-05at10_44_56.thumb.png.d7379580efa7ebf3a8f2271c539495c3.png

1463645611_Screenshot2019-05-05at10_53_21.thumb.png.5e44c5fe4759ad8de89239d1234bcb50.png

1 hour ago, Adlago said:

In your Registrations statistic, down you have link

"Results are shown in the server's timezone. Learn More"

Click Learn More and see your server timezone

This is also showing as correct but says I don’t have Timezone support?

ED74FB68-06B2-4C52-8B10-39FE97A599F5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Check your Cron Jobs. Delete command from server and create it again.

Tried, still the same. It's not just tasks, on the front end if you hover over Posted time it's running +1

18 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Did you try another browser?

Yep, Safari, Chrome and it's not just me, moderators can also see the time is out. Will have to leave it until the boffins are back in the office

Your server have BST time (UTC +1)

But "date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' ); " (row 525 init.php)

Probably now, time on your board shows UTC +2

You can try changing the "date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' ); " to an init.php file, such as BST, or UTC-1

3 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Your server have BST time (UTC +1)

But "date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' ); " (row 525 init.php)

Probably now, time on your board shows UTC +2

You can try changing the "date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' ); " to an init.php file, such as BST, or UTC-1

Just changed it to date_default_timezone_set( 'BST' );

Ran support tool just to clear the cache, still showing as an hour off, ran a task and again +1 ahead it's showing as being run

1 minute ago, Adlago said:

In the menu Reputation - Leaderboard timezone - there is one setting - try it too

It's set to London, I look in the leaderboard, switch to today. The time here now is 16.21 but again it's showing as an hour ahead

580144163_Screenshot2019-05-05at16_20_18.thumb.png.ab23a81882c523fcc54959055fe9c36c.png

7 minutes ago, Adlago said:

See    admin/convertutf8/init.php (row25,26)     

/* Set timezone */
        date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' );

and try change UTC -> UTC-1 (or BST)

Tried this, then cleared cache and came up with a warning that I have modified files which need fixing, ignored and looked anyway and no, didn't fix it, so put UTC back again. The init file didn't like that being changed 

Ok, I've fixed it, I'm a genius....but most likely probably not.

Right, I'm not entirely sure what I did, but what I did fixed it.

In WHM and MultiPHP turned off PHP-FPM for the account, set the version to inherit which was PHP 7.2 (ea-php72)

And that fixed it. 

I then when into LVE manager and enabled 7.3 for me to select as only alt was available in MultiPHP as the system PHP version and that crashed the site. 

Anyhow, I go to cPanel and enable 7.3. Update me crons and that and it's all working tickety boo

Archived