[Idea] Deactivate Account

Hisashi

Hello,

In some places the online service has the obligation to remove user data if so requested by the person. Thinking about it, I thought of the following tool.

User

Screenshot_10.thumb.png.e9496e34fc0c1ac1fae4bb7695514780.png

Home

Screenshot_12.thumb.png.36ea15af2eebb15a5eb4de9fe8c08b25.png

AdminCP

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.8a5cf97c576fe169de1dadd5edb3690d.png

Images were made by HTML editing.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello Adriano Faria, 

I understand your point of view, but I'm saying something that should have it by default in IPS.

Unfortunately I don't speak fluent English to explain exactly, but this tool should have been something exciting for default.

The right of privacy is something that exists and we must respect the laws of each country. IPS as a global company should try to focus on this, without the client having to buy additionally.

Like the GDPR law, IPS service has helped customers to adapt the terms.

56 minutes ago, Hisashi said:

The right of privacy is something that exists and we must respect the laws of each country. IPS as a global company should try to focus on this, without the client having to buy additionally.

IPS is already in compliance with local laws. Search for GDPR, for example. 

Regarding not purchase a 3rd-party resource, that’s a decision you have to make. Fine if you don’t want. But as every coin has two sides, there’s another price to pay: the loooooooong wait for something to be implemented. IPS are aware of the “deactivate account” feature request, for example, for almost 2 (yes, two!) years: 

Archived