Maintenance Tasks Not Running

kmk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 1:57 AM, AndyF said:

Initial thoughts from that show that you're probably not getting enough "traffic" to trigger the tasks often enough. Is your site quiet ?

You could ask your host about a "cron" to do this and then change that option.

Can you help me to answer this question asked by my hosting provider? 

Could you please provide us with the exact script for the Cron Jobs that needs to be set and at what time it should execute?

Also, update us for which cPanel account you would like us to set it up.

When you select CRON for task execution, the command is given to you. Give the entire command to your hosting provider, should run every minute. With respect to which cPanel account, only you can answer that based on your setup. 

On 5/8/2019 at 6:09 PM, Aiwa said:

Script, give them the command as written, that your ACP gives you when you select CRON as your task execution method. 

thank you @Aiwa for your detail guide, the provider said the cron job is already set up fine, but now the site appear below message:

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

The provider said, they change the php to 7.0, and I have the laizy load actived, the 2 things causing problems?

4 hours ago, kmk said:

thank you @Aiwa for your detail guide, the provider said the cron job is already set up fine, but now the site appear below message:

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

The provider said, they change the php to 7.0, and I have the laizy load actived, the 2 things causing problems?

IPS 4.4 requires PHP 7.1.

Archived