Design and font changed after import. Need help

ybka

speak bad English.

My problem is, I had my forum on a test page, now it has been exported and imported.
Problem now: The design, the font is much smaller now. Also in the AdminPanel. How can I reset these to factory settings?

Should this be posted in the wrong place. Then I say sorry!

Which original CSS data would I have to overwrite by Forum? So that the admin and the frontend reappear in the original again?

it's just very difficult to explain right now ... If I had a demo at hand, I could show you what it should look like.

13 minutes ago, AndyF said:

Try the Support Tool in the ACP > Support > "Something is not working correctly" > Keep going until it says it has cleared cached data.

Temporarily try a different browser too if possible to see if it looks OK or not in that. 🙂

Now I've done the support - Find a solution. Everything OK

Browser completely uninstalled, reinstalled. It does not work.
Browser in use: Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera = Does not work

Cookies and cache cleared

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

We're limited in being able to help you - we would likely need to see the site to understand the problem clearly. 

URL Remove

will delete the domain then again as soon as you have looked at it.

Unlikely but is it possible your ISP (ISP not server host) has some form of caching/prefectching that could be causing this ? The fact that Nathan can see it (I did not see it in time) indicates its not likely to be a server issue.

Mind you those screenshots are broken, but they are hosted here ( ! )

Archived