Legend Blocks - Supporttopic

9 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Many thanks

Also is there a way to fix the height of blocks pulling in content as we have 4 on here, two side by side

Block's height is a matter of block's settings. how many records, or if you choose to have description for them. but if you using Page Builder for you landing page, there is an option that helps to have more aligned design.

Capture.thumb.JPG.6d5bfc9f3288c8c53cf868616254ad69.JPG

9 hours ago, Unlucky said:

It would be good if we could truncate titles and text so they look uniform.

It's possible. I will add new option for this in next release.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Phil Këvin said:

Hello,

I just bought it, the truth is very useful although the design is very simple. It would be great if you worked more on the design, the details are also important. Especially in the part, "Recent Topics"

Regards!

Hi,

Glad you like it. yes I keep the design simple and just a few handful options for them. truth is there are so many template are included and similar design helped for some global options in plugin settings. so different design leads to perhaps different plugins and separate release then this one. therefore currently I don't have plan for it.

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Is this compatible with 4.4?

Unfortunately new rules for IPS Marketplace allow just one file to be submitted in that category, so there is no way to upload new 4.4 version, which it was 2 file submission. it's possible to download older version through changelog, but no new version for older version is allowed.

Please renew your access to resource, so I can send new 4.4 version to you with PM.

10 hours ago, shahed said:

Please renew your access to resource, so I can send new 4.4 version to you with PM.

Hi, Trying to renew now but for some reason the order page is adding renewals for apps and plugins we don't even want to continue to use.

I have logged a call with support to ask them how we can continue to renew the products we want to use.

I will wait for their reply unless you know how I could do this now?

Thanks,

13 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi, Trying to renew now but for some reason the order page is adding renewals for apps and plugins we don't even want to continue to use.

I have logged a call with support to ask them how we can continue to renew the products we want to use.

I will wait for their reply unless you know how I could do this now?

Thanks,

This is strange,

I'll do the same and investigate why you get this message.

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Dazz said:

Just come across this addon and purchased. I've been looking for some nice block templates and stuff to use for my index page. 

What controls the main text header using legend_horizontal_headlines? 

legend_blocks_text.png.5e1b678bc36249640efab1f9bc8cf7ed.png

For changing text and title color, you can use plugin options. in ACP simply go to Plugins page then find "Legend Blocks" and open its options.

Regardless of this, you always can edit CSS as well for having more customized look. for this specific template, you need to edit "legend_GOT_headline3" class in pageslegendblocks.css

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Dazz said:

How would I fix text overlapping?  This is using template legend_horizontal_headlines in a center column.

Could contain: Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Computer, Electronics

Hi,

Have you used Truncate Titles plugin setting? 1 line should work. but I will adjust template to work with long titles as well. 👍

Could contain: Text, Electronics

• 3 weeks later...