Default Avatars Gone?

MNOfficial

Since updating to IPS 4.4, my board's default avatars seem to be M.I.A.! They appear on the main page, when the Latest Thread is displayed, however, when viewing a topic, they are missing. And, it is only for the default avatars (a.k.a. no avatar uploaded). Is there any way to restore them? Again, this only happened once I updated to IPS 4.4!

This is all you can see within the topic, per post:

spacer.png

I ran into an issue with a bunch of missing resources after upgrading from 4.3.6 to 4.4.3.  Lots of images all over the site, just gone.

I'm not sure if default avatars were among the missing, but what I did to restore things was to create a new theme, then transferred all my customizations to it.

21 hours ago, IPCommerceFan said:

I ran into an issue with a bunch of missing resources after upgrading from 4.3.6 to 4.4.3.  Lots of images all over the site, just gone.

I'm not sure if default avatars were among the missing, but what I did to restore things was to create a new theme, then transferred all my customizations to it.

That's the issue: even the default theme is lacking them. It's a board-wide issue. From the front of the forum, they're viewable. But in-topic, they aren't there.

• 2 months later...

Archived