Photo Competition (Support Topic)

I have an error, after changing the push notification settings. 

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\competition\extensions\core\Notifications\Entries::configurationOptions() (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/poeten.de/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->edit()

#1 /var/www/vhosts/poeten.de/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/notifications.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/poeten.de/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->execute()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/poeten.de/httpdocs/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

#0 /var/www/vhosts/poeten.de/httpdocs/init.php(995): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Edited by Sascha Prinz
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, MythonPonty said:

hi @Andy Millne
perfect app... Thanks for adding my feature request. Thanks so far...

I've purchased it now.

Can i add two feature request again ? 

1. During the competition & voting should be my competitors anonym. If you Enter new content from start till the end of the competition no member should be able to see who have uploaded the content ... 

Only Admins and Mods can see the original author.

If the voting has end everyone can automatically see who have upload the content.

2. The delay function is nearly perfect... 

One feature could be added. If i activate for a competition the delay function, no one should be able to upload new content after the voting starts. So during the start and delay time everyone can upload their content, and if the time is over, the voting starts and adding new content should be stopped.

Both features must have an option toggle button. Thats not a general setting for competitions, just optional.

and last question !? 
is it possible to change the task from hourly to every 5 minutes

😞  unfortunately, no feature updates. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, jesuralem said:

It's been a while since we had a competition though. I am still a bit frustrated that few missing features aren't added by Andy...

ohhh yes, fully agreed... but in my mind... he is too busy

I'm also interested for my suggested features, so i can use it much more. I only did one competition with this app. 

The most important feature for me is ... During the competition & voting should be my competitors anonym. If any competitor upload new content from competition start till the end of the competition no member should be able to see who have uploaded the content ... (Content, Activity Stream, Messages, Notifications and so on..)

Only Admins and Mods can see the original author during a competition...

If the voting (competition) has end, everyone automatically see who have upload the content.

The second one is the delay function.. It is nearly perfect... 

One feature could be added. If i activate for a competition the delay function, no one should be able to upload new content after the voting starts. So during the start and delay time everyone can upload their content, and if the time is over, the voting starts and adding new content should be stopped.

I'm willing to pay for it, regardless of my normal renewal fees.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, Unlucky said:

HI, we have got round the last issue by doing a full reinstall.

However we have just added a competition and added a test entry.

The thumbnail is not showing however for the entry.

Here is a screenshot

760769124_photocompetitionmissingthumbnail.thumb.jpg.586f6752a770a6b26e5c8851a640c9ab.jpg

Can you send me a PM with access info so I can investigate this please?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I created a competition and was having problems with the photos not showing up that I used as a cover and inside the description and such. And then they started showing up with duplicates and I couldn't get rid of them. So I deleted that competition and created another one, now the new competition has those old cover photos and description photos and I can't get rid of them. Thanks for any help.

21 hours ago, Mark Spieker said:

Hello, I created a competition and was having problems with the photos not showing up that I used as a cover and inside the description and such. And then they started showing up with duplicates and I couldn't get rid of them. So I deleted that competition and created another one, now the new competition has those old cover photos and description photos and I can't get rid of them. Thanks for any help.

18 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Is this still supported?

Yes, the app is fully supported. Please feel free to PM me with any support issues you may be facing.