Format of dates - Long

Jair - ForumRM

Folks,

I have a situation in my forum and I would like a help from you if you can help me ... Here in Brazil in date format is DD / MM / YYYY or DD / MM / YYYY and the dates in extensive "DAY of MONTH of YEAR", (April 7, 2019), for example. The default IPB is "MONTH DAY, YER", ie (APRIL 07, 2019). How can I change this in posts, topics?

image.thumb.png.e8196f7d3aff9a1b6d3863da7ccc6104.png

I consulted the support and they informed me that it is standard in the IPB this way to treat the dates, but in the Brazilian site "Hardware Club" they use correctly, as in the first two posts fixed in this link:

https://www.clubedohardware.com.br/forums/forum/33-overclock-of-video/?sortby=last_post&sortdirection=desc

Any tips?

Tks.

@Jair - ForumRM Date formats with IPS are handled through language strings. Simply edit the _date_day_and_month language string.

The default is:

{!1#[1:January][2:February][3:March][4:April][5:May][6:June][7:July][8:August][9:September][10:October][11:November][12:December]} {0#}

Change that to:

{0#} de {!1#[1:janeiro][2:fevereiro][3:março][4:abril][5:maio][6:junho][7:julho][8:agosto][9:setembro][10:outubro][11:novembro][12:dezembro]}

This should already be translated correctly if you downloaded the Brazilian Portuguese language pack.

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Jair - ForumRM Date formats with IPS are handled through language strings. Simply edit the _date_day_and_month language string.

The default is:

{!1#[1:January][2:February][3:March][4:April][5:May][6:June][7:July][8:August][9:September][10:October][11:November][12:December]} {0#}

Change that to:

{0#} de {!1#[1:janeiro][2:fevereiro][3:março][4:abril][5:maio][6:junho][7:julho][8:agosto][9:setembro][10:outubro][11:novembro][12:dezembro]}

This should already be translated correctly if you downloaded the Brazilian Portuguese language pack.

Esquisito, pois, alterei nesta entrada, mas não surtiu efeito... será que essa parte que estou olhando é outro local que deve alterar? 

image.thumb.png.0e465af01938e7eab807a3a36a34747e.png

-----

image.thumb.png.e4dffaad4991dc73a4f13d44db404e8b.png

Archived