Forum crash. Can't access my forum or AdminCP - Help!

jdbfd_merged

I upgraded to the latest version earlier this week. Everything went smoothly. Forum has been up and running for several days with no problems.

Woke up this morning to a forum crash. 😞

Checked the diagnostic tool in Admin/Support, it reported no errors, so I ran a MySQL database repair which usually fixes most problems.

However, now when I try to view my forums, I get this error message:

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The big problem now is I am also locked out of AdminCP!

All I see when I log in is this:

error_technical_details

UnderflowException:  (0)
#0 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ConfigurationError.php(121): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(181): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ConfigurationError::runChecksAndSendNotifications()
#2 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->_doLogin(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->manage()
#4 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/wwwrugb/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Anyone got any ideas?

Archived