Threme Support Topic

2.4 ( From now, because archive is to large to be uploaded, if you want all PSD files just send me a pm )

- Resolved background for moderated posts

- Resolved some colors for upload attachements

- Resolved other minor issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Version 2.6

- Fixed Tab Languages

- Added Christmas Update wich include :

• Christmas Header 
  • Snow ( customizable from acp, so you can modify the snow symbols, snow color e.t.c )
  • Show Section Title
  • Snow Forum Icons
Edited by doc

First 50 people who buy one of this themes ( BOOM / 4TECH / CYBER APEX DARK & LIGHT / THREME / NITRO / GRADIENTED OR ONIX DARK & LIGHT ) will get free acces to one of this templates ( warz / eligius / evoplayze / elix / kampo / enhanced default style )
This offer is permanent, so dont hurry, take your time to chose next template.

Support will be offerd for both themes, not just for the first one.
For more details, contact doc : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/index.php?/profile/1-cyb3r-d0c/

For themes preview enter on this link : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/ ( name: demo / password: demo )
For price list check : https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/586784-doc/content/?type=downloads_file

• 1 month later...

How is it to customize the entire themes colors? Like I'd like to get rid of the dark blue for black ect. Also can we use our own icons for each forum?

Thanks, will be buying tonight if these are options.

Update: Purchased theme, still need help with changes.

Edited by iamART
7 hours ago, iamART said:

How is it to customize the entire themes colors? Like I'd like to get rid of the dark blue for black ect. Also can we use our own icons for each forum?

Thanks, will be buying tonight if these are options.

Update: Purchased theme, still need help with changes.

If you still need help with changes send me a pm with photots with exact locations for icons and stuff.

Edited by doc
1 hour ago, iamART said:

Did that and you told me I am on my own. 

I didn't say that, i said if you customize your this theme by your pleasure it's not our problem if you lose in the future that modifications.If we do another update you can chose if you want to go with that update or not.

We provide a good coded theme with a lot of costumization.This topic is ment to be a pleace where you can let suggestions.

If is needed i can put here the whole conversation to specify i didn't say this phrase " I am on my own ".

1 minute ago, doc said:

I didn't say that, i said if you customize your this theme by your pleasure it's not our problem if you lose in the future that modifications.If we do another update you can chose if you want to go with that update or not.

We provide a good coded theme with a lot of costumization.This topic is ment to be a pleace where you can let suggestions.

If is needed i can put here the whole conversation to specify i didn't say this phrase " I am on my own ".

Not needed, but to clarify I did ask for assistance with icons and you continued by being sarcastic and aggressive in response. By saying "customize your this theme by your pleasure it's not our problem" and proceeding to not give me an idea on how I can add a icon to each forum without breaking the look of your theme is kinda straight forward.

I will seek out another theme creator who is not aggressive and one who can understand small changes being requested.

Good day.

12 minutes ago, iamART said:

Not needed, but to clarify I did ask for assistance with icons and you continued by being sarcastic and aggressive in response. By saying "customize your this theme by your pleasure it's not our problem" and proceeding to not give me an idea on how I can add a icon to each forum without breaking the look of your theme is kinda straight forward.

I will seek out another theme creator who is not aggressive and one who can understand small changes being requested.

Good day.

You didn't request, you said you make already that changes.

• 3 weeks later...

So I recently purchased the IPS pages feature and started creating articles. Is there any way to make these articles look better in regards to images? My end goal is to make these look more like a traditional blog. Is this a theme thing or am I missing something?

Thanks.

PS: I included screens of what I'm talking about. (Image 01 is your theme)

question01.png

question02.png

5 hours ago, iamART said:

So I recently purchased the IPS pages feature and started creating articles. Is there any way to make these articles look better in regards to images? My end goal is to make these look more like a traditional blog. Is this a theme thing or am I missing something?

Thanks.

PS: I included screens of what I'm talking about. (Image 01 is your theme)

question01.png

question02.png

Yes a secondary photo cand be reach from code or plugins created by our beautiful comunity!

• 4 weeks later...

Having a issue with pages where content is stretching outside the boarders instead of staying within frame.

This is happening with scripts and image banners. If I use a banner that looks good on desktop, it will screw up the mobile version.

Could you please fix this?

issue.thumb.JPG.00238357916aa251e8ff6c6d912d6235.JPG

13 minutes ago, iamART said:

Having a issue with pages where content is stretching outside the boarders instead of staying within frame.

This is happening with scripts and image banners. If I use a banner that looks good on desktop, it will screw up the mobile version.

Could you please fix this?

issue.thumb.JPG.00238357916aa251e8ff6c6d912d6235.JPG

Le me your forum to check.

1 hour ago, iamART said:

Head over to www.steelyinzers.com/live

Thanks

If you check the default theme, problems is persisting.Contact plugin creator and tell him about this problem.It's not a problem from theme buddy!

Turns out maybe it's a Invision issue. Using a ad banner you can see the difference between desktop and mobile view. Also you need to work on how you speak to people who invest in your product. Using the word "buddy" makes you come off as a complete a**hole. Just a little fyi and it will reflect in my review of your theme. You're the most aggressive creator I have ever experienced when it comes to seeking help with a pre-made theme.

I am also new to the Invision community so I am still learning the ins and outs of the product. I chose your theme because I felt you have the best there is to offer here. I understand this issue may have not been YOUR product causing this issue but you could address it in a more professional manner. In other words you could maybe address this without becoming overly sensitive when somebody seeks your help with an issue EVEN if it's not caused by your product.

Desktop View

Desktop.thumb.png.78c9af9c206e5f451c7a5d7d09c1e5b1.png

Mobile View

mobile.JPG.df713a8dd937755842e233f8ee9f691d.JPG

• 5 months later...