Community

Account Deactivation

1 hour ago, Makoto said:

Hey @breatheheavy!

Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvenience! I'll look into this for you today and let you know as soon as I have more information.

If I'm able to reproduce the bug I'll have a fix ready by the end of today, but it may take a few days for IPS to review and approve the marketplace update.

Appreciate the kind words and quick response! 

Looking forward to the update. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This should be fixed now. I've also added the ability to mass approve/reject account deactivation or deletion requests from the ModCP using the multimod tools (instead of just being able to delete the

Hey @Paul E.! I've migrated my IPS repositories over from Gitlab to Github and still need to update a few broken links. Support is still to be provided in support topics however, this is just a b

Version 1.5.0 with IPS 4.5 support should be released soon! Just have to wait for it to be reviewed and then all you need to do is update.

Posted Images

Due to a lack of proper communication from the IPS team on a change in standards, the most recent update including the above mentioned bug fix has been delayed and will probably not be live until at least the end of the week.

I apologize for the delay and will work to ensure this does not happen again going forward.

Edited by Makoto
  • 2 weeks later...