Older ipb version

n.karshev

5 minutes ago, n.karshev said:

Hello, currently i have version 4.1.12 installed i want to upgrade to latest, but first i want it to do that i lab environment.

Where i can download 4.1.12? I client area i can only see latest version.

Thanks !

You can't ips don't hold older versions only way copy the file you have from your host. 

You can't - best you can do is to log a ticket and ask if they can provide a copy to you.

But do you really need to? If you are testing an upgrade of your existing site then you can do that by copying your existing site files to your lab environment, backing up/restoring the database to your lab environment, make a tweak or two to the conf_global.php and then you have a lab version of your site.

Thanks Pete,

this is kinda strange.

Just now, Nathan Explosion said:

You can't - best you can do is to log a ticket and ask if they can provide a copy to you.

But do you really need to? If you are testing an upgrade of your existing site then you can do that by copying your existing site files to your lab environment, backing up/restoring the database to your lab environment, make a tweak or two to the conf_global.php and then you have a lab version of your site.

The idea was:

1. Install 4.1.12

2. Import DB

3. Upgrade

Archived