Scheduling topics to post on a specific date

kherezae

Hi,

So I'm wondering if there's a setting or an app/plugin (preferably a free one XD) for scheduling topics on a specific date. For example, I have a writing challenge going on where the sign ups need to be posted, but not until this Saturday. I'd like to be able to just write it up now and set it so that it gets posted on Saturday at a specific time so that it's all ready to go, but I can't seem to find a setting or anything that might allow me to do this. In this case, it would need to be done in a club. Is this something that's doable and I'm just not seeing how to do it, or is there an app/plugin that does it? I looked at the Club Enhancements plugin and it doesn't seem like it's one of the features for that at the moment from what I saw. I mean, obviously I can just wait until Saturday to post it, but I think having a feature where I could schedule certain topics in a club and on the forum itself would be handy.

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Joel R said:

One thing that you can do as a temporary work around is to pre write the topic and then immediately hide.  You'll need a moderator or yourself to unhide the day of your event.  

Ooh, I didn't even think about that. Hm. I could do that, I guess, although it would still be nice if I could actually schedule it to post at a specific time.

Archived