Navigation button to members downloads

Stephen Bruce

How can I make a button in the navigation menu that takes users to the page with all of their Files on.

Currently to get to this page you need to go to your profile, see my activity, and then files. This takes you to the page and the web address is like this:

mywebsite/profile/1-rewired-records/content/&type=downloads_file

I'd like a button that takes you straight there.

I thought I could have just made a navigation button and used the web address from the users Files page but that link only points to the 'rewired records' user's files because that's the account i'm currently logged into. I need a link that will go to the Files of whoever is logged in

downloads.jpg

Made it quickly:

- Manual HTML page content:

{{$member = \IPS\Member::loggedIn();}}
{{$link = \IPS\Http\Url::internal( "app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id={$member->member_id}&do=content&type=downloads_file", 'front', 'profile_content', $member->members_seo_name );}}
{{\IPS\Output::i()->redirect( $link );}}

Don't forget to enable the option to add the page to the menu:

pEz3KoK.png

Remove GUESTS from the permission, then you'll got:

bKqPFs6.png

Not sure there's another way to do this.

I don't think I need those at the moment but i'm really glad you are making plugins for Downloads. I'll definitely check out all of the plugins you make and buy any that are useful for my needs.

It would be handy if there was a plugin that would allow users to see all of their download links on one page so they can easily download all of their purchased files from one screen without having to go on each file's page first. Currently you can view all your purchases in the 'Manage Purchases' page but then you need to click on the file to go to its page and then download. I'd like the download link to appear next to each file in the 'Manage Purchases' page

Archived