Chat Application ( Support Topic )

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a demo site currently available for the latest version?

Does it still require control-enter when adding a message to the chat?

Are mobile users able to view the Live Stream while still being able to chat or does it take the full screen?

Have the problems been worked out and believe it should all be working well now? Or are some people still experiencing problems?

Edited by Brainy S.
22 hours ago, Brainy S. said:

Is there a demo site currently available for the latest version?

Does it still require control-enter when adding a message to the chat?

Are mobile users able to view the Live Stream while still being able to chat or does it take the full screen?

Have the problems been worked out and believe it should all be working well now? Or are some people still experiencing problems?

Hello, in the post above yours the user said he can still replicate issues I fixed in the latest version. So don't buy it for now. Let me take a look on this in a couple of weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Adriano,

I am getting this multiple times:

OutOfBoundsException: (0) #0 /var/www/html/106131/system/Content/Controller.php(59): IPS\Node\_Model->can('read') #1 /var/www/sitefiles/r259436/applications/chatapp/modules/front/main/chatroom.php(51): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute() #2 /var/www/html/106131/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\chatapp\modules\front\main\_chatroom->execute() #3 /var/www/html/106131/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #4 {main}

Can you help?  Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 5:52 AM, Joey_M said:

This would be a welcome addition to any 4.6 site, when you have the chance to upgrade it. 👍

I agree, I have several of Adriano's files and a handful of the ones he took from the previous developer.  @Adriano Faria, with my busy season approaching, can you tell me if this will be working anytime soon or should I look for another chat room?  I'd love to keep all yours connected, but may need to move on.  Thank you as always.

• 11 months later...