(MIX) Quick Mention [support topic]

MIXOH

Installed. Works good. Have two proposals. 

1. In readme first step should be "import plugin"

2. I have another quick mention plugin installed, which works almost the same, with one exception. When nickname pasted to editor - I see all editor or at least (like when quote) - I see quote and pointer at new line:

My another plugin:

1787663895_ScreenShot2019-03-20at8_53_18PM.thumb.png.ce77cdfb778eecf50495084a135908d2.png

quote pasted:

1880846069_ScreenShot2019-03-20at8_57_53PM.thumb.png.ef5620ecd4cdbd28f94a9df40526696c.png

your plugin:

908026016_ScreenShot2019-03-20at8_52_51PM.thumb.png.f34e2c647a719aa6e1402a02c18a608c.png

I more like your idea to use quick mention by clicking on nickname, instead adding @ to symbol near nick, which I should click to mention.

By the way, how can I change hover phrase "Mention this member"? In XML file?

18 minutes ago, ЛЕНИН said:

By the way, how can I change hover phrase "Mention this member"? In XML file?

In ACP -> Customization -> Localization -> Language e t.c. This is standard translate word.

22 minutes ago, ЛЕНИН said:

When nickname pasted to editor - I see all editor or at least (like when quote) - I see quote and pointer at new line

Do not quite understand if you honestly what are you talking about. I seem to be all standard.

22 minutes ago, ЛЕНИН said:

I more like your idea to use quick mention by clicking on nickname, instead adding @ to symbol near nick, which I should click to mention

I agree, that is why all the available did not suit me)

35 minutes ago, MIXOH said:

Do not quite understand if you honestly what are you talking about. I seem to be all standard.

Here is the video with differences:Here is the video with difference

Your plugin should move down editor window more, so I see it all, and not just its top part with nickname. I demonstrated it when clicked on @ symbol.

Edited by ЛЕНИН