How to add podcasts?

Square Wheels

So, to be a little more specific, I am trying to work on a project with the site listed above.  A collaboration of sorts.  He already has all of his podcasts on iTunes, I'd want to be able to embed them on my site as an additional resource for listeners.  So, it's not my material, and I'd prefer not to have to ask him to upload them to an additional location.

Hence, the request to have a native player.

Invision Community itself has no audio or video player but takes advantage of browser based players through the HTML audio/video tag equivalents. Theoretically, if you have their MP3 audio file, you can upload it and it will play on supported browsers. It won’t look as fancy as what you linked to though. 

Ask him where he hosts his files.  On iTunes is different than where he hosts the actual MP3 files.  SoundCloud, Libsyn, Fireside, etc. Most of these hosts have embed functionality which he could send you the embed code after publishing a show.  

Some podcasters self host on their own servers when starting out so that won't be much help if he does. 

Archived