Attachments point to old storage configuration URL

Runar

I recently added a new storage configuration with a new custom URL (cdn.example.com). I moved all files, including attachments, from the old storage configuration (content.example.com) to the new. However, attachments in (some) posts are still pointing to the old URL, returning in a 304 error as the files have all been moved.

Is there something I can do to fix this, such as running a query against the database?

It’s also worth mentioning that on the Storage Settings page, below Attachments, the following message is still present: This setting can not be changed as there is a move in progress. According to the dashboard, however, there is no move in progress. Is there a way to manually restart or complete the move process?

I found a post with what appears to be a query that might solve my problem. But before I run the query, will this “code” work or is it meant to be a placeholder of some kind?

<fileStore.core_Attachment>

17 hours ago, Runar said:

It’s also worth mentioning that on the Storage Settings page, below Attachments, the following message is still present: This setting can not be changed as there is a move in progress. According to the dashboard, however, there is no move in progress. Is there a way to manually restart or complete the move process?

Problem solved! I tried pressing the Save button on the Storage Settings page one more time, and now the move process seems to have finished and posts use the new storage URL.

Archived