Change icon colors for notificiations, messages and RC

socceronly

7 hours ago, socceronly said:

Can you change these in the default theme settings?

If so I have totally missed it...

It negates a person using a white background for a header.

Should be in Themes Assistance forum

Has been answered a few times

custom.css add:

#elUserNav > li > a {
  color: #000;
}

obviously change color to your own requirements

I know how to do that, what I am saying is that it should be a feature added to back end.  I wrote it that was as maybe it was added and I missed it.

People should be able to change that, have a white header without modifying any files. 

Lots of people don't know how to do that.

10 hours ago, socceronly said:

I know how to do that, what I am saying is that it should be a feature added to back end.  I wrote it that was as maybe it was added and I missed it.

People should be able to change that, have a white header without modifying any files. 

Lots of people don't know how to do that.

and then what happens if you have a few themes available for members to choose from as would appear exactly same on each theme and may not look right .... hence using css to make the changes

2 hours ago, steve00 said:

and then what happens if you have a few themes available for members to choose from as would appear exactly same on each theme and may not look right .... hence using css to make the changes

Not sure I understand?  Why would changing it in the theme controls be different than changing any other part of the theme?  I am not saying make the change global.   Just an option in the theme so people can have a white/light header without hitting the files. 

Archived