Error 500 after upgrading to PHP 4.3

I just upgraded my MariaDB to 10.3.13 and found no issues, everything seemed fine. So I next updated my first 4.4.1 IPS site to use PHP7.3 after rebuilding Apache 2.4 and adding PHP7.3 to it (I kept 7.2 for my other sites for now).

I've checked all the options are correct in the Multi PHP and PHP-FPM Settings in WHM. I've checked conf_global and constants and they look normal.

My IPS 4.4.1 no longer works, I just get a 500 server error.

PHPMyAdmin finds no errors when analysing the DB.

Has anyone else had this after updating to PHP7.3? 

Many thanks!

2 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Check if mod_security is enabled, turn it disable

It's impossible to know what the issue is without seeing the error logs, so taking shots in the dark with suggestions won't really help much at this point.

It's not IPS related, I think it's the PHP handler. I uploaded a phpinfo.php file and it just says the same as my IPS site now: No input file specified.

I haven't found my php error log yet, it's no longer where it should be see I've just changed it in the WHM PHP Editor and hopefully it will log something.

The Apache error_log is reporting:

[Thu Mar 14 22:50:06.776419 2019] [:info] [pid 10002:tid 47306191820544] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:50000] Using 149$$o such file or directory)'

Hard to say without investigating it personally.

If you'd like me to take a look at it for you, I should be able to get you set up and going at a reasonable price (not trying to solicit you for no reason, it's just incredibly difficult to provide support for these things without personal access).

That, or if your hosting provides provides managed support, just give them a ping and they should be able to get it properly configured for you.

On 16.03.2019 at 04:10, The Old Man said:

Все отсортировано. Перестроил Apache с PHP7.3 и все сразу заработало. 😄

Tell me, what exactly did you do? I have the same problem... 500 error..

I reverted back to 7.2 for that site and it still didn't work. I tracked it down to a missing Apache module mod_fcgid after I rebuilt Apache to include PHP7.3. I must have missed it or not noticed it got deselected somehow.

This fixed it and the site came back up immediately, run from the SSH command line.

yum install ea-apache24-mod_fcgid

Archived