Community

jcdesign

Leaving the THEME scene

Unfortunately, I have to say that I leave everything that has to do with themes. Simply do not have time anymore, there is so much else in life that has greater priorities. None of my themes now have any support anymore and I will ask IPS to remove all my themes from the Marketplace. 

I apologize for those who have bought my themes and hope they understand.

Always sad to see someone leave the fold, but if your priorities are elsewhere then that's where you need to be.

As for your themes, why not hand them over to someone else who is a theme developer if any are interested in taking them off your hands?  That way, not only do you see your work continue forward, but you also allow those who supported you to continue forward too when changes are required.

Have a think about it before asking IPS to remove them.  Good luck in your future endeavours.

:wink:

1 hour ago, Davyc said:

As for your themes, why not hand them over to someone else who is a theme developer if any are interested in taking them off your hands?  That way, not only do you see your work continue forward, but you also allow those who supported you to continue forward too when changes are required.

I like this, please consider.

I wish you best of luck. 

Another option is you can request your files be Disabled. 

This prevents new purchases but allows existing clients to download and access the file.  

All my themes are now disabled for purchase. 

We can not change and give the app, plugin and themes to another author. New rules from IPS.

But Pete T take over the support on this themes on his site.

Oblivion blue
Oblivion yellow
Oblivion light
Ultimaze
LaMonte

The Xenon landing page is only for my own site and are not supported.

6 hours ago, jcdesign said:

All my themes are now disabled for purchase. 

We can not change and give the app, plugin and themes to another author. New rules from IPS.

But Pete T take over the support on this themes on his site.

Oblivion blue
Oblivion yellow
Oblivion light
Ultimaze
LaMonte

If any you have paid for the theme i will issue you updated but will need provide screenshot sorry 🙂 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, jcdesign said:

This theme (light version) was only submitted in February this year and already support is dropped

It's the most expensive theme we have ever purchased here - we feel totally ripped off.

Edited by Unlucky