Imporvements to referrals

Tom S.

I'm starting to implement the referrals system into my site and off the bat I have a few suggestions for improvement.

The first is that there is no way for referrers to see where exactly they are getting the credit from or how they are performing.

For example they should be able to see how many referrals they have. Also statistics as to where their credit has come from (Sale of this item, sale of that item). In other words, a nice dashboard with graphs and statistics.

A second suggestion is to add the ability for automatic payouts of credit. Instead of users having to manually withdraw their credit from time to time. It would be nice if you could set intervals where earnings are paid out.

And thirdly, the option when setting up commission rules to ignore any discount applied to a purchase, and give commission based on the non-discounted value of the sale.

6 hours ago, Tom S. said:

The first is that there is no way for referrers to see where exactly they are getting the credit from or how they are performing.

For example they should be able to see how many referrals they have. Also statistics as to where their credit has come from (Sale of this item, sale of that item). In other words, a nice dashboard with graphs and statistics.

+1.  It's been a struggle getting referrals off the ground in my community because the member interface is extremely limited/vague.  Just having the Referrers list from the ACP implemented on the member's side would be a huge plus to start with.

Archived