New Mobile Usability issues detected

AlexWebsites

• 2 months later...

I get some of these also, even on the default template. When I display the screenshot of the crawled page it appears that the loading of the template failed, resulting in poor display (content larger than screen, clickable elements too close together etc.) If I ask the google console to "live test", most of the times the error disappears.
Are you self-hosted? In my case, my guess is that I get a lot of these because of my hosting provider limitations. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 1:27 PM, SRFA said:

I get some of these also, even on the default template. When I display the screenshot of the crawled page it appears that the loading of the template failed, resulting in poor display (content larger than screen, clickable elements too close together etc.) If I ask the google console to "live test", most of the times the error disappears.
Are you self-hosted? In my case, my guess is that I get a lot of these because of my hosting provider limitations. 

That's interesting. I have a dedicated server but noticed on testing with google, occasionally not everything loads, so maybe that's an issue when crawled for whatever reason. 

I'm trying to put more focus and attention on mobile as its really the go forward in most cases. On a different note, picked up this little plugin which I think is nice and should be a default feature by @beats23

Archived