Language issue after update

Fleiding

I'm on Cloud and was asked to perform a security update when navigating to ACP > Support > Something isn't working correctly. All went well, but when I visit my community, all links are showing the following:

1668832663_Screenshot2019-03-0817_41_02.thumb.png.99c451d87621f36ba16585fd0fe2761d.png

This is the same for all users and all browsers. I have disabled all third party applications, plugins, and themes, buy without result. I also cleared all my browser caches.

What can I do to fix this?

Edit: maybe unrelated, but I added social logins, connected my accounts and deleted it again (as part of a test).

Just for fun, it might help. Can you turn on the live translater. Refresh and then turn it off again? Maybe some setting hung and maybe when turning it on an off, when going off again it turn's everything back to normal.

One never knows and it should not hurt trying.

6 minutes ago, Black Tiger said:

Just for fun, it might help. Can you turn on the live translater. Refresh and then turn it off again? Maybe some setting hung and maybe when turning it on an off, when going off again it turn's everything back to normal.

One never knows and it should not hurt trying.

No result unfortunately.

I ran the support tool again, disabled all third party customisations and visited my community again. It just showed the following:

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Same behavior for me. first I started to see this: 

bug2.thumb.png.9b5ad6e509994f6c885cab6244a9b74d.png

And it was working randomly and some minutes after that I got this message and now its dead 🙂 

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm glad to see that this problem didn't just hit me and appears to have a resolution. I noticed all the language has been destroyed on my site.  I've reached out to support since I'm also on the cloud platform.

Archived