Error 2S119/1 from bot

Adlago

The ACP error logs in my live site is accumulating this error. It is the result of using the " I accept " link in the terms of service confirmation bar to Guests. For text to show I use "cookies".
In my Guest visitor tests, I can not reproduce this error - The "I accept" function works correctly.
When reviewing the IP for Guests - all logs are from bot machines.
Any idea where to look for this error, or is this a bug?

This error code means there is a CSRF check on the link and the CSRF key was not provided, or was invalid. I wouldn't really worry about this - the URL itself is not one you need indexed by bots. We can review ways to prevent bots from even trying to follow the URL in a future release.

25 minutes ago, bfarber said:

This error code means there is a CSRF check on the link and the CSRF key was not provided, or was invalid. I wouldn't really worry about this - the URL itself is not one you need indexed by bots. We can review ways to prevent bots from even trying to follow the URL in a future release. 

Typically, every bot has several sequential entries - with different csrf code but with the same error.
And bots are from different locations - incl. from servers in the USA, and the latter are bots from South Korea

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 4:52 PM, bfarber said:

This error continues in 4.4.4, but after many of my analyzes, I think I have a solution.
When analyzing load resources, I found that "terms of service confirmation bar to Guests" is displayed twice - the first time the browser depicts it along with the initial frame of the site. At the moment of displaying images, the guest message disappears for about 400 milliseconds, then a browser again displays this message.
What I experimented in this case - I moved the loading code from the lower end global template where it is default before the code loading java script in the head before closing the tag head.
That's what I did 3 days ago and this solves a double-view issue for a guest message and improve speed loading site.
I'm writing this because it has another good effect - since then, July 14, the error 2S119/1  is missing - ie. in error logs I do not have a single record - but I had a lot of errors from every day.
If you want to look at this.

Archived