Brilliant Discord Integration

29 minutes ago, SoftwareFactory said:

We may consider an update allowing sending notifications to multiple channels in the future. However, the "tag system" needs to be more specific before taking such solution into consideration. If you want to explain your idea with more details, please send me a private message. 

Whatever you can add sent notification to multiple channels is ok. 

What I think about tag system, maybe is exactly like the condition Check Author? 

On 6/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, kmk said:

Whatever you can add sent notification to multiple channels is ok. 

What I think about tag system, maybe is exactly like the condition Check Author? 

If you mean filtering content by tags - yes, we may consider adding such feature while working on future updates.

18 hours ago, StormyWays13 said:

Would it possible to implement notifications from inside of group forums?

Assuming you are talking about Clubs, yes, this is a planned feature.

38 minutes ago, Xenos 1337 said:

@SoftwareFactory does it also sync secondary group? For example main group Roleplay and secondary group WOW, Metin2. So in Discord it will give the roles Customers & WOW & Metin2.

Yes, of course. However, please remember that you still need to assign roles to these groups (edit a group in ACP to do that).

Edited by SoftwareFactory

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've set several notification webhooks for various channels, but I can't get them to work?  It seems super easy to set up, but when I go to test to see if the bot will post the notification in our discord server, nothing.. happens?  I even made a new channel, created a new webhook for it to send notifications when a specific topic is posted in, had several people go post in that topic, waited about 15 minutes, and still no notifications were sent to discord.

😞

I was behind one update.  Fixed it!

Edited by Alismora

Im having some issues currently with adding the webhooks from my Invision website to our Discord, the problem for me is that when something is posted in the forum all webhooks activate and post the same thing. For example we have a ban appeal feature attached to applications, when someone submits it it submits all current webhooks. I would really like some help with this

On 6/22/2019 at 4:08 AM, kmk said:

Hello, right now is possible send content notification from ips to specific channels ?

I would like have setting that let me give permission to some groups or specific members use feature "send this content" to selected channels. 

There is no such feature yet. However, we will surely take it into consideration while working on next updates.

15 hours ago, Marie Sundberg said:

Im having some issues currently with adding the webhooks from my Invision website to our Discord, the problem for me is that when something is posted in the forum all webhooks activate and post the same thing. For example we have a ban appeal feature attached to applications, when someone submits it it submits all current webhooks. I would really like some help with this

Could you create a temporary admin account on your site and send me its username and password in private message, please? I need it to check what causes such issue. Thank you and sorry for possible inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @SoftwareFactory 

Sorry if my questions is already replied and I can't understanding enough. 

1. When an user receives my invitation through the Whatsapp to join my discord sever, can I configure when the user register their discord account, at the same time apply the registration to my website? 

2. Can we have bots name translable? 

22 hours ago, kmk said:

1. When an user receives my invitation through the Whatsapp to join my discord sever, can I configure when the user register their discord account, at the same time apply the registration to my website? 

You can use Magic Invites to force user to create both - account on Discord and account on your website.

22 hours ago, kmk said:

2. Can we have bots name translable? 

I suppose you mean translatable. Although you can change name of the bot in Discord application settings, it's not technically possible to show a different name for different users.

14 hours ago, Mazuki Ritsuy said:

Hello Guys,

How can I change the name of button to "Sign in with" instead of "Login with"?

Capture.PNG

This will be probably changed in the nearest update, but you can always edit the language string "brilliantdiscord_login_discord" to fit your needs.

Edited by SoftwareFactory
On 7/11/2019 at 7:22 AM, SoftwareFactory said:

This will be probably changed in the nearest update, but you can always edit the language string "brilliantdiscord_login_discord" to fit your needs.

I guess I'm doing something wrong because I have changed the Lang file but it still the same. I've also tried to clear my browser Cache + Clear Data and Reinstall the App.

Lang1.PNG.572004009618378d39a60d6a96c13bf0.PNGLang2.PNG.171200773e56e13cc91c258deca71d5b.PNG

Lang3.PNG.e7a574f30444deaa4eddc55af03840b4.PNG

@SoftwareFactory -- this app is amazing. Love what I can do with it so far, and can confirm that the notifications also work for CodingJungle's Babble Chat service, which is excellent.

Some ideas for the future...

• Ability to mix basic and embed style messages. I like the look of the embed links, but would also like to customise it a bit more, and include @ group tags. I don't know how the system compiles the message for Discord, but maybe two fields, one for the title/message (eg. author has posted in topic) and then another field for embed url? So you get a bit of custom text using basic, and then the embed below it. 
  • Ability to check for tags/prefixes on content. A condition that looks for any/all of the supplied tags before it sends the notification through to Discord.Or, only sends the notification through if it does not have a particular tag. Useful for situations where you might want a direct notification but only for threads in a particular container that are tagged with "support".
  • Ability to check author member group. Instead of adding all my admins to the "check for author", would be very useful to have a way to send alerts for content posted by only x group in y forum. 
  • Set application to not syncronise roles. I really need this, and the ability to turn it off would be awesome. I really just want the epic notifications support. XD
2 hours ago, Mousie said:

@SoftwareFactory -- this app is amazing. Love what I can do with it so far, and can confirm that the notifications also work for CodingJungle's Babble Chat service, which is excellent.

Some ideas for the future...

• Ability to mix basic and embed style messages. I like the look of the embed links, but would also like to customise it a bit more, and include @ group tags. I don't know how the system compiles the message for Discord, but maybe two fields, one for the title/message (eg. author has posted in topic) and then another field for embed url? So you get a bit of custom text using basic, and then the embed below it. 
  • Ability to check for tags/prefixes on content. A condition that looks for any/all of the supplied tags before it sends the notification through to Discord.Or, only sends the notification through if it does not have a particular tag. Useful for situations where you might want a direct notification but only for threads in a particular container that are tagged with "support".
  • Ability to check author member group. Instead of adding all my admins to the "check for author", would be very useful to have a way to send alerts for content posted by only x group in y forum. 
  • Set application to not syncronise roles. I really need this, and the ability to turn it off would be awesome. I really just want the epic notifications support. XD

It's great to hear that you like this application. You can also leave a review here if you want to do so.

We will surely consider your ideas while working on future updates 🙂