Brilliant Discord Integration

On 5/4/2019 at 3:23 AM, SoftwareFactory said:

Of course, it's possible. Just move it:

2019-05-04_10-20-15.thumb.gif.052d3f03229ea97725fdc71593b302ff.gif

I have this setting selected:

Fluid: A simpler dynamic listing topics with a forum filter box

This choose don´t let me do as your screen show.

But yes if I choose traditional forum style.

On 5/5/2019 at 1:05 PM, Vianney Gantelmi said:

Hello ! 

When I post an event in a Calendar (with a Member level account) which necessitate an approval by the Moderators, the notification is still pushed in Discord. It should be pushed only when the event has been approved ! 

We are aware of that issue and currently working on it. Sorry for inconvenience.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, kmk said:

Is possibe create a bot that in charge of site Activity stream? (or is feature waiting for requested? ) 

Right now I can see that is one module by module creating the notification bot. 

Sorry, but I'm unsure what do you mean.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:56 PM, kmk said:

I have this setting selected:

Fluid: A simpler dynamic listing topics with a forum filter box

This choose don´t let me do as your screen show.

But yes if I choose traditional forum style.

In Fluid mode you need to move the widget under the category list:

2019-05-06_18-33-49.thumb.gif.129fb57b1f667acd983572d8eac346f0.gif

10 hours ago, SoftwareFactory said:

We are aware of that issue and currently working on it. Sorry for inconvenience.

In Fluid mode you need to move the widget under the category list:

Hide contents

2019-05-06_18-33-49.thumb.gif.129fb57b1f667acd983572d8eac346f0.gif

My intention is in the widget can see in the first place in mobile view, if move to the sidebar in mobile view the widget will apppear in buttom. Any solution that let me show the widget in the first place of mobile view, even put widget in the sidebar in desktop view?

10 hours ago, SoftwareFactory said:

I mean All Activity, as the notification show by All Activity, a bot show All Activity in discord channel.

On 4/29/2019 at 1:48 PM, SoftwareFactory said:
On 4/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, Eudemon said:

with "allow guest post before registration", the app notifies on every post that never passed registration, is there anyway to exclude those?

We are working on that (and also on the problem with unapproved/hidden content) and it will be probably fixed soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

do you have an ETA for this? I currently have the mod disabled, if not I will be getting spammed bot posts

New update: 1.0.8

• New feature: Late Notifications
    Late Notifications allows you to decide when you want to send notifications about unapproved content - immediately (without approval) or after it's approved. Also, the app won't send a notification about a content created using Post Before Register feature until author finishes registration.

You can enable it here:
    image.thumb.png.7148bf88d8ecfc82b9c86c022fdc82d5.png

• Fixed some minor bugs.
UPDATE `ibf_brilliantdiscord_approval_actions` brilliantdiscord_approval_actions  SET `0`='member',`1`=1570 WHERE `target_member`=2855 AND `type`=0 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '0' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /path/html/system/Db/Db.php(1150): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\brilliant...', Array)
#1 /path/html/applications/brilliantdiscord/extensions/core/MemberSync/memberSync.php(122): IPS\_Db->update('`ibf_brilliantd...', '`0`=?,`1`=?', 'WHERE `target_m...')
#2 /path/html/system/Member/Member.php(3758): IPS\brilliantdiscord\extensions\core\MemberSync\_memberSync->onMerge(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /path/html/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(62): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#4 /path/html/system/Member/Member.php(3792): IPS\rules_hook_ipsMember->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#5 /path/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2371): IPS\_Member->merge(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /path/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#7 /path/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /path/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Ran in to an error when trying to merge two accounts.

20 hours ago, kmk said:

The widget should be clickable or not? 

Well in my case is not. 

IMG_20190508_135559.jpg

If you'd like it to be clickable, you need to assign an invite to that widget:

image.png.8f4f0379397533131e65441c2ba25da5.png

On 5/7/2019 at 4:57 AM, kmk said:

My intention is in the widget can see in the first place in mobile view, if move to the sidebar in mobile view the widget will apppear in buttom. Any solution that let me show the widget in the first place of mobile view, even put widget in the sidebar in desktop view?

You'll probably need to edit theme templates to do that.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:57 AM, kmk said:

I mean All Activity, as the notification show by All Activity, a bot show All Activity in discord channel.

Such feature is not something that Activity Streams are designed for.

9 hours ago, Mastric said:

UPDATE `ibf_brilliantdiscord_approval_actions` brilliantdiscord_approval_actions  SET `0`='member',`1`=1570 WHERE `target_member`=2855 AND `type`=0 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '0' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /path/html/system/Db/Db.php(1150): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\brilliant...', Array)
#1 /path/html/applications/brilliantdiscord/extensions/core/MemberSync/memberSync.php(122): IPS\_Db->update('`ibf_brilliantd...', '`0`=?,`1`=?', 'WHERE `target_m...')
#2 /path/html/system/Member/Member.php(3758): IPS\brilliantdiscord\extensions\core\MemberSync\_memberSync->onMerge(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /path/html/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(62): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#4 /path/html/system/Member/Member.php(3792): IPS\rules_hook_ipsMember->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#5 /path/html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2371): IPS\_Member->merge(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /path/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#7 /path/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /path/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Ran in to an error when trying to merge two accounts.

Thank you for your bug report. It will be fixed in the next update. Sorry for inconvenience.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, SoftwareFactory said:

New update: 1.0.8

• New feature: Late Notifications
    Late Notifications allows you to decide when you want to send notifications about unapproved content - immediately (without approval) or after it's approved. Also, the app won't send a notification about a content created using Post Before Register feature until author finishes registration.

You can enable it here:
    image.thumb.png.7148bf88d8ecfc82b9c86c022fdc82d5.png

• Fixed some minor bugs.

just want to clarify

it won't send post before register for immediate and late notification or either one?

Edited by Eudemon
4 minutes ago, Eudemon said:

just want to clarify

it won't send post before register for immediate and late notification or either one?

Instant Notification will be sent immediately for every content (also including content from Post Before Register).

Late Notification will be sent:

• after content is approved (if approval is required),
  • after author finishes registration (if content has been created before registration),
  • or immediately.

Also, Late Notification will never be sent if moderator (or another person that has permission to do so) has checked to automatically hide content after posting (look at the picture below).

image.png.44a2bff49428a2188d89bc46ba23fcea.png

11 minutes ago, SoftwareFactory said:

You need to add the Redirect URI to your Discord application:

Hide contents

I97d6eghUm.thumb.gif.d083342a8ba07f424bc7e51c4714b8a7.gif

is added, but appear this error message:

Error: Class 'IPS\OutOfRangeException' not found (0)
#0 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/RateLimit/RateLimit.php(153): IPS\brilliantdiscord_hook_member->IPS\{closure}(Object(Closure))
#1 /home/panamachat/public_html/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(150): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_RateLimit::limitHandle('guilds/{guild.i...', '424720226962243...', Object(Closure))
#2 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/LoginHandler.php(385): IPS\brilliantdiscord_hook_member->discordSync(Array)
#3 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/modules/front/xinvites/invite.php(149): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_LoginHandler->authenticateButton(Object(IPS\Login))
#4 /home/panamachat/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\brilliantdiscord\modules\front\xinvites\_invite->reauthorize()
#5 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/modules/front/xinvites/invite.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/panamachat/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\brilliantdiscord\modules\front\xinvites\_invite->execute()
#7 /home/panamachat/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

On 5/11/2019 at 7:38 AM, ImpartialGeek said:

Wow! Says this is easy to set up. Not finding that to be the case. Is there a guide anywhere?

There is no guide yet. However, you can always ask here (or in private message) if you have any problems with configuration.

On 5/11/2019 at 7:38 AM, ImpartialGeek said:

This seems very confusing, as it is not clear how to add the bot to my Discord server...

In the second step of configuration wizard there is a button named "Add new server". You will be moved to Discord website to select a server.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, kmk said:

is added, but appear this error message:

Error: Class 'IPS\OutOfRangeException' not found (0)
#0 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/RateLimit/RateLimit.php(153): IPS\brilliantdiscord_hook_member->IPS\{closure}(Object(Closure))
#1 /home/panamachat/public_html/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(150): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_RateLimit::limitHandle('guilds/{guild.i...', '424720226962243...', Object(Closure))
#2 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/sources/LoginHandler.php(385): IPS\brilliantdiscord_hook_member->discordSync(Array)
#3 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/modules/front/xinvites/invite.php(149): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_LoginHandler->authenticateButton(Object(IPS\Login))
#4 /home/panamachat/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\brilliantdiscord\modules\front\xinvites\_invite->reauthorize()
#5 /home/panamachat/public_html/applications/brilliantdiscord/modules/front/xinvites/invite.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/panamachat/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\brilliantdiscord\modules\front\xinvites\_invite->execute()
#7 /home/panamachat/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

We are aware of that bug. An update with a few bugfixes will be available soon (probably in up to 24 hours).

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hey, when users quote posts in their reply, it mis-represents who's saying what in Discord, which could be troublesome. Any chance for the ability to include the whole quote?

image.thumb.png.99339e7a81d87176265ab25a25fc2577.png

Additionally, if you add a notification for Post (IPS\forums\Topic\Post), it also triggers when Post (IPS\forums\Topic) triggers. I assume this is something to do with IPBoard itself, but it means you can't have descriptive post titles like "New Topic" for example, because the "New Reply" notification would trigger at the same time.

Eg

image.png.294a52159522c39b69127f91251c3833.png

@SoftwareFactoryhello again, i'm running into some problems mate. The moment i activate the app, something strange is happening. Check the attached pictures pls.

1.png Synchronizing users doesnt complete, it's stalled.

2.png If i try to manually complete that task, i get the "No permissions error"

3.png error i get in my logs because of 1 & 2

If i disable Brilliant Discord Integration, everything works as expected.

1.png

2.png

3.png