Jump to content

Brilliant Discord Integration


SoftwareFactory

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, AdamBryant95 said:

Hello! I just bought your product today. It's awesome. But i can't disable the Discord login method. Whem i trying off i got this message: "The application settings provided are not correct."

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We are glad that you like our app. Please go to https://discord.com/developers/applications and choose the application you have configured in Brilliant Discord Integration. Then open the OAuth2 tab in its Settings, click the "Copy" button below Client secret (not Client ID).

Now open your ACP, and in Brilliant Discord Integration's Configuration page, paste what you have just copied into the "Client secret" field". Click Save, and check again whether you can disable the Discord login method.

If this did not help, please open the Brilliant Discord Integration's Logs page, click "Download Debug Information" and send me that file in a private message, so I can provide further help.

If you ever have any other questions, require assistance in a different matter or just want to share feedback of any kind, please let us know 🙂

Edited by SoftwareFactory
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SoftwareFactory said:

Please go to https://discord.com/developers/applications and choose the application you have configured in Brilliant Discord Integration. Then open the OAuth2 tab in its Settings, click the "Copy" button below Client secret (not Client ID).

Now open your ACP, and in Brilliant Discord Integration's Configuration page, paste what you have just copied into the "Client secret" field". Click Save, and check again whether you can disable the Discord login method.

Thank you. It worked! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there, having an issue with the Notifications. I created one to test, and it worked.

So I deleted it and created a new notification, but when I click on save I get the following error:
 

Quote

5SBR105/1 Something went wrong. Please try again.

image.png.48d1447e037bc06764aa4c8b7488372e.png

image.thumb.png.333e46894ccb99ca731c1c96b4c8ef28.pngThe logs show a 403 error, but I've re-configured my app and it worked with no errors

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snags said:

Hi there, having an issue with the Notifications. I created one to test, and it worked.

So I deleted it and created a new notification, but when I click on save I get the following error:
 

image.png.48d1447e037bc06764aa4c8b7488372e.png

image.thumb.png.333e46894ccb99ca731c1c96b4c8ef28.pngThe logs show a 403 error, but I've re-configured my app and it worked with no errors

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues with Notifications, and glad that you was able to resolve them. Could you please go to Logs again, click Download Debug Information and send me that file in a private message? This would help us to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 12:59 AM, SoftwareFactory said:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues with Notifications, and glad that you was able to resolve them. Could you please go to Logs again, click Download Debug Information and send me that file in a private message? This would help us to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you!

Hey there,

Sorry you may have misunderstood or I have worded that poorly. To clarify, notifications are currently not working.

This is what I did:

  1. Install the app
  2. Set it up with our discord
  3. Linked my discord account
  4. Created a notification and tested it (it worked)
  5. Deleted the previous notification that I created in step 4, and I created another one -> It did not work
  6. Tried to create another notification -> same error message
  7. Tried to create another notification to a different discord channel/webhook -> same error message

I'll send you the logs in a DM 🙂

Thank you

UPDATE: I just realized what the problem was, my discord bot did not have permissions to post or manage webhooks in the channel I was trying to create a webhook/notification in.

I've added the permissions and it's now working - Thanks again.

Edited by snags
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...