Community

Brilliant Discord Integration

10 hours ago, SoftwareFactory said:

That's not a problem with the app, but probably with your theme

It looks odd on the default theme too. The icon is smaller than the default font awesome icons for for login settings (Facebook etc.)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I've got some exciting news for you 🥰 Brilliant Discord Integration has become one of the most popular third-party apps for Invision Community. It is currently responsible for managin

This is the support topic for Brilliant Discord Integration.   

@Ron_ just read your review and this is a core feature. The app you install will always appears in first place on menu. You can simply move it to the position you want. 👍 Btw, this isn’t my file.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SoftwareFactory said:

Next update will be released in 2 hours and it'll fix a few bugs, including the role synchronization bug. Sorry for inconvenience.

Well I am going to need your help, I just tried to uninstall to do a fresh install and it went all wrong

In the next update can you add a few things:

• Add in the list of roles to the Discord Member Section in ACP under the users profile
  • Add a sync button for members in the account settings
  • Add a sync all button in the ACP maybe on the configuration section next to clear data and reconfigure... make it green
Edited by ufshane

@SoftwareFactory

If possible next update, Please:

• Either make the icon for the Discord integration standard size, so that it aligns well with the other custom login icons, or tell me where I can edit the icon HTML in style settings.
  • Include a setting to not allow users to use their Discord identity to login to IPS.

Magic Invites allows you to manage who can join your Discord server. You can create invites in ACP, and setup group specific permissions for them. If you have enabled Friendly URLs on your site, you can also use a friendly URL for your invites (example.com/invite/invite_key orexample.com/discord/invite/invite_key).

Is there a setting to change the url to remove discord?

[09-Mar-2019 02:35:09 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'global' (T_GLOBAL) in /home/server/public_html/forums/applications/brilliantdiscord/modules/admin/general/configuration.php on line 919
[09-Mar-2019 02:35:15 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'global' (T_GLOBAL) in /home/server/public_html/forums/application

Edited by giovanny castro

can the bot post category condition automatic respect private forum just like the other discord integration?

instead of having us clicking every single public forum to select it (and having to remember to add it in the future when new forum is created)

20190309110006.png

Edited by Eudemon

Thank you for all your suggestions above this post. If possible, they will be taken into consideration while working on future updates.

4 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

Its right. Because if i disable to widget, don't show the 'icone' on facebook preview.

I have replied to your private message. I'm not sure if it's related directly to the Brilliant Discord Integration app, because I can't reproduce that bug.

Disabling/Enabling this results in:

Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::save() (0)
#0 /home/-/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(372): IPS\brilliantdiscord\_Application->set__enabled('0')
#1 /home/-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(703): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__set('_enabled', '0')
#2 /home/-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->enableToggle()
#3 /home/-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/-/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(43): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#6 /home/-/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

And no longer works after that.

Edited by Cyrem