Jump to content

Community

GrooveOnBeat

Jump or Scroll To Top on IPS Community?

Recommended Posts

There was a tiny third party tool in the Marketplace to do this very thing although I think it was for a previous version as I cannot seem to see it now. 🙂

Generally its only a really tiny bit of JS to do what you require, then you just need to add some kind of button/link/label to it so its visible.

Having said that I can see the value of it possibly being a built in function too.

Edited by AndyF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Can you please add a jump or scroll-to-top on IPS community?

It's not critical but I find myself looking for a that button every time I go to the bottom of the page. 😛

will look this in moment see if already one if not i make one for the marketplace.

Edited by Pete T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AndyF said:

There was a tiny third party tool in the Marketplace to do this very thing although I think it was for a previous version as I cannot seem to see it now.

Too bad you don't know someone who knows their way around the Marketplace.  :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Too bad you don't know someone who knows their way around the Marketplace.  :tongue:

😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pete T said:

@GrooveOnBeat As there currently no back to top in the Marketplace i will be uploading my own and be ready soon.

Nice! 😄

Actually I created my own on my site but I was wondering if IPS can add a back-to-top on this forum. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Nice! 😄

Actually I created my own on my site but I was wondering if IPS can add a back-to-top on this forum. 😛

Lol yeah agree there it's needed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...