Commerce choose landing page?

Black Tiger

We have the Commerce addon on the forums but until now we only use the "Subscriptions" option.

However when a user chooses the "Shop", he is always presented with the "Store" landing page, which is empty, because we don't use the store.

So in the task bar they have to select "Subscriptions" to get to the Subscriptions options. Isn't it possible they are presented directly with the Subscriptions page?

I tried using the "make default module" in the Commerce application, but that does not change anything. The Store page still shows first.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:40 PM, Black Tiger said:

I tried using the "make default module" in the Commerce application, but that does not change anything. The Store page still shows first.

Manually adjust your links in the Menu Manager to redirect to the Subscriptions page.  That's what I do.  

Don't link to the normal Commerce storefront.  

Selecting the default module does actually change the navigation in certain cases. For example, you can make a Pages page your default homepage.  

You can contact support to ask why the behavior in Commerce doesn't change.  I use commerce but I'm not as familiar with it as the other apps.  

I also discovered a bug with subscribtions in Commerce when changing dates manually, this is fixed in the new version.

So I will upgrade first to 4.4 and then see if the behaviour changes in the new version. Otherwise I can always send in a support ticket to ask why the behaviour does not change.

Thank you for the explanation.

Archived