Easy improvements for topic share function

David89

Hello,

I have seen the sharer for messages and it's great but it would be even better if you:

• Add option to share content in Whatsapp. It's the biggest app chat in the world and every website needs to can share content there
  • A simple button to directly copy the URL of the message you want to share. If you check Xenforo you will see like they have that there. I even see this already developed in the license key of my account area: http://prntscr.com/mlydks
    This makes very easy to share the link and not have to do more hand processing to select all the link and copy. You can do all just with one simple click.

Thanks!

Just to make you aware, every content post has a small share button in the upper right hand corner which opens up the URL.  The URL is auto-highlighted for easy copy. 

With that said, I agree that on mobile, the share button needs to integrate with the phone's share functionality to share via email, chat, Skype, Slack, Whatsapp, Twitter it any other share service.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 3:20 AM, Joel R said:

Just to make you aware, every content post has a small share button in the upper right hand corner which opens up the URL.  The URL is auto-highlighted for easy copy. 

With that said, I agree that on mobile, the share button needs to integrate with the phone's share functionality to share via email, chat, Skype, Slack, Whatsapp, Twitter it any other share service.  

Hello,

in iOS, if I click on the sharer button, the URL is not auto-highlighted... you have to manually select it and copy. I agree that a direct copy button there as XenForo displays will make things a lot easier.

thanks

5 hours ago, marina_ls said:

Hello,

in iOS, if I click on the sharer button, the URL is not auto-highlighted... you have to manually select it and copy. I agree that a direct copy button there as XenForo displays will make things a lot easier.

thanks

Please submit a bug report with a screenshot to your Client Area.  The link should be auto highlighted.  

Archived