about WYSIWYG and quote

Eudemon

14 hours ago, Eudemon said:

if you have a post consist only quote, how do you click outside of quote? (assuming regular member who doesn't have source icon

With your cursor at the end of the quoted text you hit enter twice (normally - if you have any third party addons affecting this behavior then you may need to contact the author).

@Daniel F, first you disable all my plugins just because you are not sure they are compatible with the new just released IPS version. Without any notifications (I don't read a sub-forum for developers). Next you disable all files for developers with expired licenses. Again without any notifications. Absolutely short-sighted actions. You just made you Marketplace less rich and lost your potential fees. I can't imagine more silly business decision.

I'm sorry to see how IPS is burying its product and business.

@Fred Krugger, you can send me a PM if you still need this plugin.

• Management
On 2/14/2019 at 10:47 PM, motomac said:

@Daniel F, first you disable all my plugins just because you are not sure they are compatible with the new just released IPS version. Without any notifications (I don't read a sub-forum for developers). Next you disable all files for developers with expired licenses. Again without any notifications. Absolutely short-sighted actions. You just made you Marketplace less rich and lost your potential fees. I can't imagine more silly business decision.

I'm sorry to see how IPS is burying its product and business.

@Fred Krugger, you can send me a PM if you still need this plugin.

Sorry you feel that way. There were numerous notifications posted in the appropriate area. It is your responsibility, as a contributor, to keep abreast of such changes although we will be making this even easier via a dev portal in coming weeks. 

4.3 was released almost a full year ago. Respectfully, you have had more than an ample amount of time to mark your resources as compatible or not compatible. Again, several notifications to mark resources were posted. 

It was also posted in the dev forum with regards to expired licenses. There were too many issues with customers getting the short end of the stick because of authors that abandoned their resources, or failed to keep them up to date because their license expired. Disabling purchases minimizes the risk of new customers who purchase resources getting taken advantage of - unintentionally or otherwise. Existing customers can download, regardless of author's license status. While I regard your personal feelings, I value the safety and trust of our customer base at large to a much larger degree. 🙂 

On 2/15/2019 at 3:50 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I still think that a notification is welcome or at least a message to the file submitter: 

With recent policies, we will notify an author if we disable a purchase for quality or other reasons. You don't really need a notification that your license is expired. 

Archived