Community

Sign in to follow this  
Humanastorian

Credit Where Credit's Due

All to often individuals have many, many problems pertaining to the IPS community and staff and rarely do those individuals give credit where credit is due; since we are heading into a whole new year 2019 and as of writing this so many new things are about to come out with IPS, I just felt I wanted to give my personal thanks and gratitude for everything these special people have done for me, specifically, over the years.

Without the following, I would not be where I am today, it is because of their guidance and help, both with what they could do and even when they weren't supposed to (as they went above and beyond the call of duty). I know very little about coding and it is because of them I have my community dedicated to people and their struggles. Invision Thank you! 

You all have affected my life as a whole and you all have had some impact on my life emotionally over the years, From the bottom of my heart, Thank You, Thank You all.

IPS Staff

• Stuart Silvester
  • Marc Stridgen
  • Lindy Throgmartin
  • Jim Morrissey
  • Rhett Buck
  • Mark Higgins
  • Daniel Fatkic
  • Matt Mecham
  • Jennifer M
  • Andrew Millne
  • Brandon Farber
  • Ryan Ashbrook
  • Brian Garcia

My Favorite Application Developers

I'd also like to give thanks to the creators who made the cosmetics of the community tip-top shape. Without you all, the community I have would be normal. The following is a list of recommended programmers who've made the site possible. Between these people, I've gone bankrupt lol, no but seriously, because of them I look like I know my stuff.

• @TheJackal84 - His response time is amazing, his products are all recommended. He's even helped me with some issues I couldn't fix.
  • @Fosters - His applications ad a certain goal oriented feel, giving my users something to strive for daily. His support is usually 2-3 days, but he does come through when needed.
  • @ehren. - His designs make me look like I can build websites; seriously though, highly recommended; he usually pulls through when needed and answers all questions when asked.
  • @opentype - While he does place restrictions on who can use his product, he made my articles look just amazing, the man knows his stuff.
  • @InvisionHQ - I love his work, wish his support was a little more in-depth, still have some issues needing to be resolved (he has been aware of), but all in all his work is great, his enhancements are amazing. I use his shoutcast plugin mainly which should be updated at some point.
  • @Pete T - Only got 1 thing, social icons, but I must say good work.

My Personal All Time Favorites

• @Adriano Faria - He is by far one of the people I buy apps from for my suite. He usually gets back to me within 1 hour of posting issues, he accepts recommendations and usually completes them on the spot. He takes critiques very well and is all around an awesome individual.
  • @Mike John - I not only buy his stuff, I hired him yearly for support (he comes through like a champ) his site devfuse.com is just amazing and highly recommended for third party apps.

Friend I have met while at IPS

• @Davyc - an amazing person with a website called 'lonely people' we now work together as sister communities. We've been good, good friends for quite awhile now and I love the guy; just an amazing individual with a great heart.

All in all, these people have all contributed to Humanastory and what I have been doing; without these people - I would not be where I am today. In conclusion, I highly recommend IPS hosting.

---

Who is your favorite developer and why? How has IPS affected you?

4 hours ago, Humanastorian said:

I really love the dimensions theme, it is amazing on so many levels.

I second that for the Novus theme from @ehren. very easy to work with and slick 😉

I also give praise to the IPS team - what they have delivered recently (and to come in 4.4 for our sites) is remarkable and support is top notch too.

Sign in to follow this