Community

thanks for the replay but repair is not possible i done this in the admin panel of my hoster see below

******_ipb.core_core_log repair Warning InnoDB: Tablespace is missing for table '********_ipb/core_core_log'
******_ipb.core_core_log repair Error Table '********_ipb.core_core_log' doesn't exist
******_ipb.core_core_log repair status Operation failed

8 hours ago, dikkertjedap said:

thanks for the replay but repair is not possible i done this in the admin panel of my hoster see below

******_ipb.core_core_log repair Warning InnoDB: Tablespace is missing for table '********_ipb/core_core_log'
******_ipb.core_core_log repair Error Table '********_ipb.core_core_log' doesn't exist
******_ipb.core_core_log repair status Operation failed

Do you have a recent backup? Extract only the part for the missing table and readd it in the database.

Edited by Faqole

That seems like an issue your host will need to assist you with then. Database tables can't just corrupt themselves - it could be indicative of a hardware issue, or something else going on at the server level.

One potential solution for this sort of problem is to export the database tables entirely (using the tools provided by MySQL, not like copying the files on disk), import the data into the new database, recreate/repair the table, and then adjust your conf_global.php file to point to the new database.