Member Manual Subscription Upgrades

AlexWebsites

I am playing around with subscriptions and noticed the following two issues:

Manually added subscribers cannot upgrade their subscription - so if you manually in ACP add a member into a plan, seems they are locked into it and cannot upgrade into a better plan if they so choose in the future. The option does not exist for them on the /subscriptions page. 

Removing a manually added member from a subscription does not revert to old member group - if you remove a manually added member from a subscription that moved their user group, removing their subscription does not move them back to the user group they were in before the subscription.

• 10 months later...
46 minutes ago, Maxxius said:

I second both of these suggestions. Hopefully shouldn't be hard to do, at least the second one.

Especially this one When removing a manually added member from a subscription there can be a checkbox whether to move him to the original group he was in.

@AlexWebsites perhaps you had a plugin made for those tasks?

No I do not unfortunately 

• 2 years later...
On 1/23/2019 at 3:56 AM, AlexWebsites said:

I am playing around with subscriptions and noticed the following two issues:

Manually added subscribers cannot upgrade their subscription - so if you manually in ACP add a member into a plan, seems they are locked into it and cannot upgrade into a better plan if they so choose in the future. The option does not exist for them on the /subscriptions page. 

Removing a manually added member from a subscription does not revert to old member group - if you remove a manually added member from a subscription that moved their user group, removing their subscription does not move them back to the user group they were in before the subscription.

This is still the case it seems in 2022. I've had users wanting to upgrade but the subscription options are blank.

Could contain: Person, Human, File, Scoreboard

When I upgrade from VB5 I had to painstakingly manually go through and assign every user their previous subscription.

Regards