Community

Club Categories ( Support Topic )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not sure if you aware of: on mobile the categories are shown BELOW the clubs list. It should be above as nobody would scroll down in the hope to find category selector 

Na it's cool I don't mind updating with requests etc, especially if they make 100% sense to do

This is amazing, finally I am glad someone is helping make finding clubs easier. Is there a chance you could potentially one day add functionality to this addon or another that allows us to search for

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@TheJackal84
1 ) Impossible to SIGN UP into your website to purchase.
Neither by SIGN UP form with different email address or Facebook.  Could you help please ?  

image.thumb.png.dedb89568390b1b4abe9fcb2d6a4fbc3.png 

2) About CLUB CATEGORIES APP :
I would like to renew my licence for IPS 4.5. 
Actually, It is impossible to modify the category name with 1.0.5.  It show an error by clicking on the ''EDIT Pen''

image.png.7a9ac7522c9e92990e8edb354fe1bf73.png

*** Will you and when would you update the last version of this APP 4.5, to buy the renewal please ?

regards,

Edited by Clubimport
14 minutes ago, Clubimport said:

1 ) Impossible to SIGN UP into your website to purchase.
Neither by SIGN UP form with different email address or Facebook.  Could you help please ? 

Sorry, your SIGN UP is forbidden for some others countries. I used a VPN to located in US and i could login.

• 2 weeks later...