Elix / Support Topic

tPx

I logged in as Demo/Demo on your demo board. The "Reported Content" link in the header is shown to non-moderators. "Your Profile" dropdown only drops from clicking the text, not the image, while Notifications and Messages use the image, not the text. The "Profile UI" area is also either disabled for the demo account, or non-functional.

Altogether a very pretty theme though.

10 hours ago, AlexWright said:

I logged in as Demo/Demo on your demo board. The "Reported Content" link in the header is shown to non-moderators. "Your Profile" dropdown only drops from clicking the text, not the image, while Notifications and Messages use the image, not the text. The "Profile UI" area is also either disabled for the demo account, or non-functional.

Altogether a very pretty theme though.

Thanks for your comment, i resolve all reported problems, check again and let me know if problem it's still there.

• 3 weeks later...

When you choose non-fluid the FORUM STAFF LEADERBOARD ACTIVITY SEARCH menu doesn't adjust. Neither does the logo in the left which I don't have in this shot.

Is there a way I can remove the social media icons at the top left ?

Also, in the member postbit duplicates the members title in the rank field and shows others I don't want. Is there a way to change those ? I tried making it a child of another theme but nothing changed.

ElixNonFluidScreen1b.png

ElixMemberPostBit.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 8:01 PM, DanInMS said:

When you choose non-fluid the FORUM STAFF LEADERBOARD ACTIVITY SEARCH menu doesn't adjust. Neither does the logo in the left which I don't have in this shot.

Is there a way I can remove the social media icons at the top left ?

Also, in the member postbit duplicates the members title in the rank field and shows others I don't want. Is there a way to change those ? I tried making it a child of another theme but nothing changed.

ElixMemberPostBit.png

@DanInMS Sorry for late response, check the update :

1. Done, i made the change in this update ( now menu links and logo stay in the same position when fluid width is off )

2. Done, i added switch on/off for social icons, you can find the switch in elix panel.

3. For postbit, i  deleted the member title from post bit, now apear just under your name.

-----

Theme is working on 4.4.0 ( if you have problems, let a reply in this topic  )

@doc Thank you for the update.

I uploaded the latest version but I noticed the FORUM STAFF LEADERBOARD ACTIVITY SEARCH  links don't work outside the main page. If I go into another section the links they fail to work.

ElixNonFluidScreen1b.thumb.png.fd511a847a7709ef76464e01df7b9c68.png

Also if I don't have the leaderboard turned on how can I remove it  and in the postbit how can I remove Member ID  and Warns ?

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, DanInMS said:

@doc Thank you for the update.

I uploaded the latest version but I noticed the FORUM STAFF LEADERBOARD ACTIVITY SEARCH  links don't work outside the main page. If I go into another section the links they fail to work.

ElixNonFluidScreen1b.thumb.png.fd511a847a7709ef76464e01df7b9c68.png

Also if I don't have the leaderboard turned on how can I remove it  and in the postbit how can I remove Member ID  and Warns ?

Thank you.

It's working fine, let me your forum in privat with theme on, i want to see.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Fixed Acp Tab Languages

- Added Christmas Updatee wich include :

• Snow ( customizable from acp, you can change snow symbols, color e.t.c )
  • Santa Claus - Right corner with a message like this " Merry Christmas, your name" 
  • Forum Icons with a snowflake!

First 50 people who buy one of this themes ( BOOM / 4TECH / CYBER APEX DARK & LIGHT / THREME / NITRO / GRADIENTED OR ONIX DARK & LIGHT ) will get free acces to one of this templates ( warz / eligius / evoplayze / elix / kampo / enhanced default style )
This offer is permanent, so dont hurry, take your time to chose next template.

Support will be offerd for both themes, not just for the first one.
For more details, contact doc : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/index.php?/profile/1-cyb3r-d0c/

For themes preview enter on this link : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/ ( name: demo / password: demo )
For price list check : https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/586784-doc/content/?type=downloads_file

• 2 months later...

Archived