Wanting to Hire Someone to Do Some Invision Backend Work

Guitar Gathering

Hey gang,

I have a guitar forum using Invision.  I play guitar for a living - I don't do coding all of the technical things.

There are several things that I need done on our site that would require someone familiar with Invision and coding.  It would take a skilled person a few minutes but it would take me hours.

Things like...

SEO Optimization with the right tags and setup so that our site can be found.

Database organization so our forum is as efficiently organized and fast as possible.

Need to setup the "Downloads" section.

Need to setup the "Pages" section to begin to categorize our articles.

If you think you might be able to help out with that, please let me know.

- Steve

There's a list of Providers under Resources.

With that said, you really don't want to pay anyone.  You can also ask your server admin to optimize the table in a button click so you're done with #2.  

You can install and setup Downloads and Pages in a matter of minutes.  If you're cloud, contact support.  If you're self hosted, download your files and upload the full package.  

As for #1, write really good content.  Google will find you.  

None of the tasks you described requires any custom coding, unless you want to do some really fancy templating. Moreover, this is essentially why you use a software product like IPS in the first place, it makes stuff like this very easy to do for everyone out-of-the-box! :smile:

10 minutes ago, Joel R said:

You can also ask your server admin to optimize the table in a button click so you're done with #2.  

I think he means Pages databases with #2, not the RDBMS behind it. :wink:

Archived