As Administrator turn off all notifications for a member

media

As Administrator turn off all notifications for a member for past/future subscription

I have tried to remove a member past/future notifications, but did not know how... Then I contact IPB and they told me there is no option in ACP to do this whole thing....

They told me I have to first remove future notifications on ACP under members/search member name/ under member name edit preferences/notifications tab/ remove all notifications THEN I have to login as member and remove past notification subscription....

This is a lot of work....

Would you please add an option in ACP that we can remove a member all notifications (past/future)????

Thanks

On 1/9/2019 at 10:41 PM, Ocean West said:

I had a moderate pass away, and am also finding it hard to mute all communications from the site to his account. 

This is not a JOKE...

I have 100000 registered members and everyday I get some members' email returned back to the server... They do not work anymore, but I do not want to delete the account, but rather remove all notification from that member's account....

This is a must have small feature that we should have in IPB main package …. 

3 hours ago, media said:

I have 100000 registered members and everyday I get some members' email returned back to the server... They do not work anymore, but I do not want to delete the account, but rather remove all notification from that member's account....

From the ACP login as that member and edit his/her notifications.

44 minutes ago, Misi said:

From the ACP login as that member and edit his/her notifications.

On 1/9/2019 at 8:02 AM, media said:

As Administrator turn off all notifications for a member for past/future subscription

I have tried to remove a member past/future notifications, but did not know how... Then I contact IPB and they told me there is no option in ACP to do this whole thing....

They told me I have to first remove future notifications on ACP under members/search member name/ under member name edit preferences/notifications tab/ remove all notifications THEN I have to login as member and remove past notification subscription....

This is a lot of work....

Would you please add an option in ACP that we can remove a member all notifications (past/future)????

Thanks

FYI

There was a product named "Advanced Profile Edits" which allowed someone to view the profile and change everything from the profile including notifications without loggin into the account. I run this on my board and it helps speed along such process.

The product is no longer available but says to contact the developer: @Adriano Faria

Edit.thumb.jpg.e22db1891101a4ec2fa983aa78839b5e.jpg

notifications.thumb.jpg.1a43f591ef41a90732063eed0c6084a3.jpg

Archived