Community

Pages Legend News - Supporttopic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for your reply. Just an advice. Use "Quote" when replying so the poster will be informed. Didn't got any notification, and all by luck, when I came here to buy something else, I found that y

Can we have the option for a fallback image URL in legend settings, for database records submitted without a record image. The fallback URL will be used for both the template category listing and the

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Please use one area for the support request.

---

About review comment ... Thanks for bringing to my attention. It will be fix in the next update.

51 minutes ago, Poseidon2 said:

I sent you a message but I think it would be more efficient here

I've just buy the Legend news from the market place and I have a big problem : When I add the bloc in my homepage, it break evrything !

I need a link for this but, I don't think you are using Pages legends page builder here. I think it's IPS Two column Page builder. regardless, Pages legend block seems doesn't have it's necessary CCS classes. Since you can see good result in first try and refresh make it broken, Use CTRL+F5 to refresh the page and see if it's works. It need to be tested in other browsers as well.

33 minutes ago, Poseidon2 said:

Another problem on the page link to my database :

In ACP navigate to Site Features > Plugins > Legend News > and change the setting for "I'm using IPS Wrapper".

Edited by shahed
6 minutes ago, Poseidon2 said:

Rearding the model page, I inly have these choice :

image.png.22fe147e4ba0591bfa56920366ad0ece.png

I cannot put "None" as shown in the install file....

The best choice when you using IPS Wrapper is normally single column, then when you setting up your page contents with sidebar blocks, use blue area in the middle and right. leave top/bottom blue areas for global messages and horizontal blocks.

Anyway for this one I need to investigate in your website. I don't see such problem happen in my tests when I use Legend news block. please provide me ACP access in PM.