Pages Legend News - Supporttopic

10 hours ago, Jaymez said:

this template rocks. When will this be 4.4.x ready? i am concerned bc 1/2 my plugins want 4.4 at this point. thanks 😃

Thanks 🙂

Template are now upgraded for IPS 4.4 // Please read "Upgrade" section from instruction file: How to Install

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

- Frontpage View, would be great if we could add date and text to the first rows rather than just showing images.
    I love the design, but the lacking text makes it hard to engage people to open the article.
    I'm now using the category view for my users instead.
image.png.c4db99ebf859e9731d11aa685673409b.png

- Category View has issues displaying properly on Internet Explorer with Desktop sizing.
Smaller window widths (tablets/smartphone) looks fine.

image.thumb.png.eea56decdc1e0b07afa315e0b92a9e64.png

Edited by Everade
5 hours ago, Everade said:

Frontpage View, would be great if we could add date and text to the first rows rather than just showing images.
    I love the design, but the lacking text makes it hard to engage people to open the article.
    I'm now using the category view for my users instead.
image.png.c4db99ebf859e9731d11aa685673409b.png

I like this Idea from the start, but I didn't make that way because of 3/5/6 record options. because you may choose boxes with smaller size and ...

Anyway I have some Ideas for that section to have text/date view...

Will be in the next update 🙂

5 hours ago, Everade said:

- Category View has issues displaying properly on Internet Explorer with Desktop sizing.
Smaller window widths (tablets/smartphone) looks fine.

image.thumb.png.eea56decdc1e0b07afa315e0b92a9e64.png

Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. this one also will be fixed in the next update.

Template is now Updated.

What's New in Version 2.1.0  

• Template Improvements: Bug fix regarding Internet Explorer
  • CSS Improvements: new feature for display text and date for FrontPage special latest record (Check new Demo)

There is also new set of Discount are in place for This template:

20% Discount (until April 15)

$25 to $20

Those who purchased This Template so far can have extra 20% Discount (40% total) for Pages Legends Reviews (Send me a PM)

Edited by shahed
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

1. Yes, just like IPS default style, pagination exist in Front page and Category page. you can use IPS setting (Pages > Database settings) for the number of records in one page.

2. Yes, IF you choose to use it with normal IPS-Wrapper. in this case you basically can do anything just like when you do with IPS default style.

• For making Frontpage I also suggest to use this plugin.
Edited by shahed

Hi, this plugin contains blocks with multilanguage ability? Example, a block that let me place a redirect picture, or a topic feed, but according language it will show the selected topic feed record. 

Or in case only redirect picture block, in my case are 3 languages, according the member language show the picture related. 

6 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi, this plugin contains blocks with multilanguage ability? Example, a block that let me place a redirect picture, or a topic feed, but according language it will show the selected topic feed record. 

Or in case only redirect picture block, in my case are 3 languages, according the member language show the picture related. 

Hello,

I'm afraid "Legend News" doesn't have any stand alone widgets/blocks. it's give users multiple "templates" to use for Page's databases, categories and record views. it does have some "block templates" but they can be use when you create a block with Pages block management tools.

44 minutes ago, shahed said:

Hello,

I'm afraid "Legend News" doesn't have any stand alone widgets/blocks. it's give users multiple "templates" to use for Page's databases, categories and record views. it does have some "block templates" but they can be use when you create a block with Pages block management tools.

Sorry, my bad, I should post in your other resource, Legend blocks

19 hours ago, shahed said:

Hi,

1. Yes, just like IPS default style, pagination exist in Front page and Category page. you can use IPS setting (Pages > Database settings) for the number of records in one page.

2. Yes, IF you choose to use it with normal IPS-Wrapper. in this case you basically can do anything just like when you do with IPS default style.

• For making Frontpage I also suggest to use this plugin.

Thank you for your reply. Just an advice. Use "Quote" when replying so the poster will be informed. Didn't got any notification, and all by luck, when I came here to buy something else, I found that you've replied almost immediately.  Not all users are following all topics where they post.

10 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Thank you for your reply. Just an advice. Use "Quote" when replying so the poster will be informed. Didn't got any notification, and all by luck, when I came here to buy something else, I found that you've replied almost immediately.  Not all users are following all topics where they post.

Good point. Thank you.

Just bought it. Installation was easy as a piece of cake. I just have a small design issue, maybe I missed a setting.

1.- https://www.diziask.com/magazino/

Block background is white. Does not has template's background

2.- https://www.diziask.com/magazino/aglama-anne-r2/

Here the background is correct but that part on the bottom of image is white opacity, while it must be template's color with opacity.

Thank you

Also I think that in article view the text block is a bit different. Not like in your demo. Is full container width and does not use the block like here:

https://www.diziask.com/video/tv/view/7-asi/

18 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Just bought it. Installation was easy as a piece of cake. I just have a small design issue, maybe I missed a setting.

1.- https://www.diziask.com/magazino/

Block background is white. Does not has template's background

2.- https://www.diziask.com/magazino/aglama-anne-r2/

Here the background is correct but that part on the bottom of image is white opacity, while it must be template's color with opacity.

Thank you

No, currently there is no background and text color setting for those cards, but I will make them soon in the next version. until then, use these lines in your "theme > custom.css"

.legend_card_container {
    background-color: #1d1d23;
}
.legend_title {
    background: rgba(34, 35, 44, 0.5);
}
.legend_PageHeader {
}
.legend_autor_stuff::after {
    border-bottom: 140px solid rgba(34, 35, 44, 0.5);
}

18 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Also I think that in article view the text block is a bit different. Not like in your demo. Is full container width and does not use the block like here:

https://www.diziask.com/video/tv/view/7-asi/

This page is not built by Legend News, I'm also won't see your block in anywhere. based on the manual have you create the block?

Edited by shahed
9 minutes ago, shahed said:

No, currently there is no background and text color setting for those cards, but I will make them soon in the next version. until then, use these lines in your "theme > custom.css"

.legend_card_container {
    background-color: #1d1d23;
}
.legend_title {
}
.legend_PageHeader {
}
.legend_autor_stuff::after {
    border-bottom: 140px solid rgba(34, 35, 44, 0.5);
}

This page is not built by Legend News, I'm also won't see your block in anywhere. based on the manual have you create the block?

1.- Added css code to custom.css of my active theme, but no change.

2.- The link /video/tv/view/7-asi/ was just as a reference to see how the page blocks of my theme appears in other sections of my site.

3. Just seen that clicking any article I'm getting error

\class_cms_database_LegendRecordView->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records6), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, true)
#1 /home/diziask/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#2 /home/diziask/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(347): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(128): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1283): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#6 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2220): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#7 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(112): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#8 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#9 /home/diziask/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#10 /home/diziask/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/diziask/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#12 /home/diziask/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

I was using another app like yours, but I removed it, and I modified database to use your templates.

12 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

1.- Added css code to custom.css of my active theme, but no change.

2.- The link /video/tv/view/7-asi/ was just as a reference to see how the page blocks of my theme appears in other sections of my site.

3. Just seen that clicking any article I'm getting error

1. If CSS lines wont affect, it perhaps because of caching.

2. I see, but I can't see any block. perhaps you restrict it's permission to view.

3. Current DB working fine. it appear you use template in another database?

Anyway it's appear I have to investigate it further in your website. Please send me the details in a personal message.

Plugin and Templates are now updated:

What's New in Version 2.2.0  

• Template Improvements: Add new settings.
    • Change container width for each type of pages (FrontPage, categories and record view) separately.
    • Choose position for "Sharelinks icons" in Record viewCapture.thumb.JPG.f291d6c14f28e31650f0f3fb24079d99.JPG
  • CSS Improvements: More compatible with 3rd party custom themes.
Edited by shahed
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello

I sent you a message but I think it would be more efficient here

I've just buy the Legend news from the market place and I have a big problem : When I add the bloc in my homepage, it break evrything !

image.thumb.png.7cb8dadbf5c04153f772dfd64eb52999.png

instead of doing that :

image.png.19e8cda9cb12490dc4f5734504dc9d52.png

The black page thing is now over the all page and all the thing i put below did the same. 

I fact it worjed the first time be only the first time. As soon as I refresh the page it become really the mess and I could not do anything else than create it again 😞

As you saw on the first picture I cannot even suppress the bottom part of the page 😞

Ay clue ?