Pages Legend News - Supporttopic

I don't have widgets you used in https://www.walkingfootball.com/ seems are custom all over the page.

Legend News approach different way for Font page and it's show your latest record automatically like IPS standard, but with different style. you can see custom widget here (Record View). it's uses an in-package template that can be use several times in several custom widgets.

I have plan to add more templates (FrontPage / Category / Display / Widgets) to this package regularly, so Ideas will be appreciated.

Edited by shahed

And it is the best ui design for news or articles... I love it, finally we have the best mobile experience, at least according Actually user habit.. 

Suggest about article footer, right now there is Latest News widget, should be necessary too have the same category news, that let user after read one article, don't need go back then choose again other article for read, user only continues scroll down and choose other article to read... 

IMG_20181230_115322.thumb.jpg.02bf52c3a1ed3732aa7bcb77f820f8af.jpg

Maybe use a Tab system? Create a touching experience like below screen shot bottom control, visible and easy to choose... 

IMG_20181230_115005.thumb.jpg.8b62d821a3adbc56f034497854fd5a93.jpg

8 hours ago, kmk said:

But, maybe you have it changed recently, because right now is good... 

Glad to hear. demo site is in development and have changes since your last post. so... you may see difference between actual templates and live demo. but ultimately you get stable version.

8 hours ago, kmk said:

And it is the best ui design for news or articles... I love it, finally we have the best mobile experience, at least according Actually user habit.. 

Suggest about article footer, right now there is Latest News widget, should be necessary too have the same category news, that let user after read one article, don't need go back then choose again other article for read, user only continues scroll down and choose other article to read...  

Latest news widget is not a footer widget, you normally use this as sidebar and next to your article.

Also it is a standard Pages block, so you can indeed create your own type of block, the way you want.

8 hours ago, kmk said:

Maybe use a Tab system? Create a touching experience like below screen shot bottom control, visible and easy to choose...  

It's not very tricky, I will add new Widget template like this in next update. so it can be assign to any current/future Pages block.

56 minutes ago, kmk said:

In this plugin can be added more ui settings that create an IPS apps mobile interface

I don't follow here, explain more.

Templates has been Updated and renamed to "Legend News", because it's now have option to choose between grid and list both for frontpage or category view!

Capture.thumb.JPG.1afbb428850095316673a4d8cdb0f2ff.JPG

Demo Site also updated. You can see Template with/without IPS-Wrapper / and one category here use List layout

gifanpr1.gif.141807c8946c4352e864db50faa435cf.gif

gifanpr.gif.76160df126f592c5e8319bdbb8b1367f.gif

Jquery tool is now improved

gifanpr0.gif.64a7940f759e79d256fe8055065873bf.gif

What's New in Version 1.1.0

• You can now choose between grid or list layout in Frontpage and Category view seperately
  • CSS Improvements
  • Jquery swiper tool for grid view are improved

Hello @shahed

I am thinking if with this plugin can make a landingpage directory?

1. Each card will be a link to any page what I want, insted open an article...

2. Posibility of sorting card, when user enter my website, they can find easily depending on differets criteries, more activity, by category etc.

If you can add mention feature, I will purchase it inmediatly

Hello,

As you know, this is "Pages Legend News". as a Page's app template, you can assign them in Databases, categories and record view of your databases. So it's act "Within" your Databases. you create article within your databases and voila! you can see your article with very different style then IPS default version. this is what this template does. grab what you create inside of your databases and automatically listing them with some style in category and frontpage of your database!

What you need is simply is entirely something else. I mean Landing page with ability to create custom cards (and not automatically generated list as any normal Page template view) need something like a different plugin like "Pages Legend LandingPage or something"!

And also I think it's already done by IPS. They have very nice feature called "Our Picks". you can create cards the way you want, linked to contents f your choice. whats wrong with that?

anyway please use this topic for ideas that have relevancy to the subject, place is already crowded with messages that have no relation to "Supporting" for Legend News. if you need custom works or ideas like this, feel free to send me a private message. I may create that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice template. I like the category listing effects, the option for displaying snippets of the post and the post's last commenter avatar.

I had to move stuff around and edit a few bits on the record display page as I was going for a more trendy look.

262261771_ScreenShot2019-02-12at10_37_01.thumb.png.168a014a0c371641801adf305a3aa578.png

478154725_ScreenShot2019-02-12at10_38_33.thumb.png.12e496fefdc152ce2efb7542fe82c8a6.png

Maybe in the future, you could add a few other record page display designs to choose from, and an option to display the post author's avatar on the listing grid box, an example in the pic below.

All in all, a great template.

44769247_ScreenShot2019-02-12at10_52.13copy.png.5f50b0309151273c56892d3085f9bf1f.png

• 3 weeks later...