Community

[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Elena-Viorica

The format of member profile URL

Hi

I haven't used IPS in more than a year. Before I decide whether to renew my old license and start a new community, I would like to know if it is possible to make the URLs for the members' profiles be displayed as just their username, instead of "/profile/number-username". I want the members' profiles URLs to be like on Facebook and Twitter, namely: domain(dot)extension(slash)username, without the word "profile" and the number that precedes the username.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2019 at 6:05 PM, bfarber said:

This would not be possible out of the box, particularly removing the member ID (the number) from the URL. It would be possible with a customization/plugin.

Does such a customization exist in the Marketplace? If not, do you know any developers who are willing to create it anytime in the near future? :unsure:

Edited by Elena-Viorica